The Student Room Group

Boy problems help!

So on this camp over the summer I met this guy (14) and I (13) really liked him we flirted the whole week and both knew we liked each other but by the end of the week I wasn't to sure so when he asked me out insaid no because I thought we'd never see each other. We never spoke after that but now I go to a club on the same day as him and we haven't said one to each other and I think I rly like him but he just ignores me and flirts with the other girls older than me😬 Help!!!
Reply 1
You are too young to be thinking of boys just study ok.
^agree
Original post by Life=Hard
So on this camp over the summer I met this guy (14) and I (13) really liked him we flirted the whole week and both knew we liked each other but by the end of the week I wasn't to sure so when he asked me out insaid no because I thought we'd never see each other. We never spoke after that but now I go to a club on the same day as him and we haven't said one to each other and I think I rly like him but he just ignores me and flirts with the other girls older than me😬 Help!!!

If life = hard then make it less hard by forgetting about him. No point in having a boyfriend at that age it just interferes with everything.
And why the hell you going to clubs at 13?!!
Reply 4
nonce
Original post by MainlyMathsHelp
If life = hard then make it less hard by forgetting about him. No point in having a boyfriend at that age it just interferes with everything.
And why the hell you going to clubs at 13?!!

Agree with the boys making life = hard :colonhash: But by clubs I think they mean after school activities! :wink:
Original post by DeafeningSilence
Agree with the boys making life = hard :colonhash: But by clubs I think they mean after school activities! :wink:

Oh :colondollar: thanks for the correction!! Wow it looks like I full-on attacked this person :K:
the kind of advice I would advocate here is not for a girl your age...
Well, I'm not sure there is much you can do at this point to revive things with this boy. Not sure why you didn't think you'd see him again if you go to the same school - I also originally thought you were going out at night to a club! Anyway what you found is a good life lesson.
First, the reality is that you actually are too young to start 'dating'.... no need to complicate things at this point in your life That is why you instinctively said no to his asking you out.... I think you felt (in your heart of hearts) that you were too young. Second, when you're older if you think you might be interested in a guy and he flirts and asks you out you can't over-think things because later the opportunity may not be there but you don't always know what you're feeling at the time. When you are 13 the whole boyfriend thing comes and goes in a very short period, Neither or you, at that age, are ready to actually date. Just being honest. Plus, some of the guys haven't hit their growth spurt and they'll going to be really cute in a few years times! Wait, be patient, the dating game has only just begun. Continue to be kind and not afraid to talk to guys when you see them, smile(!), keep yourself physically fit and there will definitely be boys asking you ask in the future. As far as they guy you specifically wrote about..... if you still want to see what's up with him it looks like you're going to be brave and approach him the day of your club but he may have moved on and not be too friendly or he may have felt bad about your turning him down and will be grateful that you came to talk to him. You'll have to brace yourself for either scenario and go talk to him. Good Luck!
Reply 9
You should still be reading Jacqueline Wilson :colonhash:

Might as well talk to him. But as others have said, you're very young, so don't expect anything serious and just be careful.

People saying you shouldn't be thinking about boys at your age obviously don't remember being kids themselves. Yes, think about boys if you want to, but FFS be careful.

Hiya, what I would say to that is to get rid of him because if he doesn't want to make the effort then why should you have feelings for him? He is not remotely worth it. Dump the ***** :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending