I need help!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kelvin
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What is going to happen next when I know that I have secured a place in university. Are they going to send me a form to confirm about it?? Do I need to ring the University to confirm about it? I am confused....
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no u dont need to ring them, theyll send u a letter although mine said theyd send me a letter and didnt so i rang them and it turns out its sitting on the secretary's desk where its been sitting unsigned for 4 days.

if uv got the grades for ur 1st/2nd choice theyre legally bound to take u this year so i wouldnt stress. well done!!

xxx
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Forders)
no u dont need to ring them, theyll send u a letter although mine said theyd send me a letter and didnt so i rang them and it turns out its sitting on the secretary's desk where its been sitting unsigned for 4 days.

if uv got the grades for ur 1st/2nd choice theyre legally bound to take u this year so i wouldnt stress. well done!!

xxx
I don't know how Oxbridge works, but I got an AW12 (i think) form sent to me by UCAS, where I had to tick a box on the form at the bottom, sign and date it, tear it off and send it to the Uni who have accepted me. When you open a student bank account, you'll need the top section of this form to prove you are now holding an unconditional offer.
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh pants ur right, mayb i should get that sorted! i think the unis supposed to send u a letter first though, or usually does, about accommadation and what to do etc...

thanks for reminding me about that form!

xxx
Kelvin
(Original post by Forders)
oh pants ur right, mayb i should get that sorted! i think the unis supposed to send u a letter first though, or usually does, about accommadation and what to do etc...

thanks for reminding me about that form!

xxx
So should I wait for a few more days?? Cause it is going to take a while to send a letter from UK to Hong Kong, the place where I live.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kelvin)
So should I wait for a few more days?? Cause it is going to take a while to send a letter from UK to Hong Kong, the place where I live.
I think U'd better inform them now.
I'm in the similar situation with you that I couldnt get my AS12. And then I sent an email to IC as confirmation. Luckily, they accetped me by the email
Kelvin
(Original post by Unregistered)
I think U'd better inform them now.
I'm in the similar situation with you that I couldnt get my AS12. And then I sent an email to IC as confirmation. Luckily, they accetped me by the email
I see.......
Are you from Hong Kong as well??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kelvin)
I see.......
Are you from Hong Kong as well??
Nope. I'm from Beijing.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (193)
18.68%
No (626)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed