Turn on thread page Beta

Please give me this little rep invention! watch

ReputationRep:
    Please oh Please could someone make a device on the rep part of our user's cp that would make it possible to see who the last 10 people we repped were and how long ago we last repped. By far the most annoying part of the whole repping process is waiting for the 24hr rep duration to be up, when you have no idea when you last repped someone, and when it tells you to spread rep when you have no clue who the last 10 people you repped were, especially if you don't rep everyday!

Please Please Please could d or someone design a little device like this just to keep me from ripping my hair out with annoyance :mad:

Love From an extremely annoyed Cloudy :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    Please oh Please could someone make a device on the rep part of our user's cp that would make it possible to see who the last 10 people we repped were and how long ago we last repped. By far the most annoying part of the whole repping process is waiting for the 24hr rep duration to be up, when you have no idea when you last repped someone, and when it tells you to spread rep when you have no clue who the last 10 people you repped were, especially if you don't rep everyday!

Please Please Please could d or someone design a little device like this just to keep me from ripping my hair out with annoyance :mad:

If you have a particularly nastly comment ask a mod to look into it and they might well tell you who it was from. They have for me in the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    If you have a particularly nastly comment ask a mod to look into it and they might well tell you who it was from. They have for me in the past.
    No I didn't mean to let us know who repped us, but a device that tells us who we repped and when

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    You could just write it down who you repped and when each time you do it...
    good thinking piggy although the little device thing would be nicer, and easier how did the big day go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)

I'm still longing for this device Please Admin

ReputationRep:
    Hear hear

ReputationRep:
    If piginapoke didn't tell you how it could be done then it is probably not worth messing with. I believe it would require so really good programming.

If it means that much to you, you could pm m and see what he thinks.

ReputationRep:
    It would be a cinch to do it actually, but I doubt it'll get done.
    Could you make one then Piggy and get the admin to implement it with all the new changes they are doing at the moment

ReputationRep:
    i've asked for this before, Cloudy....

everyone thought it was a good idea, but nobody did anything about it... :eek:

i'll add my voice to yours this time. the voice of the people should speak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i've asked for this before, Cloudy....

everyone thought it was a good idea, but nobody did anything about it... :eek:

i'll add my voice to yours this time. the voice of the people should speak!
    Its stupid there isn't one though, Rep has just become a confusin annoyance know. I rarely rep now!

ReputationRep:
    I think it is a good idea, but I don't think it will happen, and I wouldn't know how to make a hack to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, if an admin is listening, inserting the following into usercp.php should work. Its just the same code as for normally showing reputations, but changed the WHERE clause to be reputations.whoadded = userid, so should show reps the current user has given out.

Code:
    $show['reputation'] = false;
    if ($vboptions['reputationenable'] AND ($bbuserinfo['showreputation'] OR !$vboptions['reputationhide']))
    {
    	$vboptions['showuserrates'] = intval($vboptions['showuserrates']);
    	$vboptions['showuserraters'] = $permissions['genericpermissions'] & CANSEERATERS;
    	$reputations = $DB_site->query("
    		SELECT
    			user.username, reputation.whoadded,
    			reputation.postid as postid,
    			reputation.reputation, reputation.reason,
    			post.threadid as threadid,
    			reputation.dateline as dateline,
    			thread.title as title
    		FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "reputation AS reputation
    		LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "post AS post ON(reputation.postid = post.postid)
    		LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "thread AS thread ON(post.threadid = thread.threadid)
    		LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user AS user ON(user.userid = reputation.whoadded)
    		WHERE reputation.whoadded = $bbuserinfo[userid]
    		" . iif(trim($bbuserinfo['ignorelist']), " AND reputation.whoadded NOT IN (0," . str_replace(' ', ',', trim($bbuserinfo['ignorelist'])). ")") . "
    		ORDER BY reputation.dateline DESC
    		LIMIT 0, $vboptions[showuserrates]
    	");

$reputationcommentbits = '';
    	if ($vboptions['showuserraters'])
    	{
    		$reputationcolspan = 5;
    		$reputationbgclass = 'alt2';
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		$reputationcolspan = 4;
    		$reputationbgclass = 'alt1';
    	}

require_once('./includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php');
    	while ($reputation=$DB_site->fetch_array($reputations))
    	{
    		if ($reputation['reputation'] > 0)
    		{
    			$posneg = 'pos';
    		}
    		else if ($reputation['reputation']  25)
    		{
    			$reputation['title'] = substr($reputation['title'], 0, 23) . '...';
    		}
    		eval('$reputationcommentbits .= "' . fetch_template('usercp_reputationbits') . '";');
    		$show['reputation'] = true;
    	}
    }
    I'm gonna PM admin with regards to this Piggy if you don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    I think it is a good idea, but I don't think it will happen, and I wouldn't know how to make a hack to do it.
    Hey I thought you had given up the hacking?

ReputationRep:
    Two day since I PM'ed admin and no reply. I feel a bit down cast

ReputationRep:
    Is it not possible to use vbulletin for the new site? I knew d said we were changing, but I wonder why.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.