Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done one of these before? If so please can you offer some hints, tips and advice please?

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your assessment centre for WTW yet? I've got one next week and would be very grateful if you could give me any advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiy)
    Have you had your assessment centre for WTW yet? I've got one next week and would be very grateful if you could give me any advice!
    Yes, it went well and I ended up with an offer which I have accepted.

The AC consisted of 2 back to back interviews (about 30 mins in length each) followed by another 2. Then there was a case study and a group exercise where we all had to present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Yes, it went well and I ended up with an offer which I have accepted.

The AC consisted of 2 back to back interviews (about 30 mins in length each) followed by another 2. Then there was a case study and a group exercise where we all had to present.
    hey, can you give me a moer detailed breakdown of the day? did you have to do an in-tray exercise- what was that like? also, what division had you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do you have any more information on how the AC went? Do you have to complete psychometric tests on the day? And how we're the exercises? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for the video interview? Investment consultant

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an AC for the Communication and Change Management Grad Scheme - has anyone done it before? Any tips or advice?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.