The Student Room Group

HELP

Okay so I am in year 12, doing Bio Chem and Physics. Got an A in Bio Gcse and an A* in Chem Gcses and an A in physics Gcses. Did a couple of tests recently and I got all Es and Ds in those subjects. What are your tips, like what can i do to improve. And do you think there is time to improve since we are now in November and the real exams are just a corner away.
Reply 1
Original post by Freshstart123
Okay so I am in year 12, doing Bio Chem and Physics. Got an A in Bio Gcse and an A* in Chem Gcses and an A in physics Gcses. Did a couple of tests recently and I got all Es and Ds in those subjects. What are your tips, like what can i do to improve. And do you think there is time to improve since we are now in November and the real exams are just a corner away.

There is time to improve but you should start going into overdrive mode in terms of revision.
Original post by AshEntropy
There is time to improve but you should start going into overdrive mode in terms of revision.

I have been revising since day one but properly revising from tomorrow, do you think November is considered to be early in the school year?

Quick Reply

Latest