Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished 3rd year of University, and already registered for my Graduation ceremony, which will take place on November 2016. Unfortunately, when I went to registration page again on Nova, it shows that I'm blocked and I have an outstanding debt of: £8844.00, also there was information that I can be excluded from my Graduation Ceremony. I don't know how it is possible as I already finished my 3rd year and was paying my debt through the Student Finance. Is it possible if University didn't get money from SFE and still let me finish my last year at University ?
    During 3rd year I also applied for Maintenance loan and got over £3000 for living costs. Is it possible that because of that SFE didnt pay my course fee ? I'm so confused ! please, help me.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.