The Student Room Group

Can my teacher put my predicted grade lower then what I got in AS?

For my ART AS i got a A, however when I went back to college for A2 my teacher, who is probably the worse teacher in existence just to add, was going through our predicted grades for A2 and everyone's was a grade lower then what they got in AS. I'm not sure however if that was her personal prediction in what she thinks we'll get or the grades she's going to put down for universities. Can she actually lower our predicted grades though?
Reply 1
Original post by SalmonMan1234
For my ART AS i got a A, however when I went back to college for A2 my teacher, who is probably the worse teacher in existence just to add, was going through our predicted grades for A2 and everyone's was a grade lower then what they got in AS. I'm not sure however if that was her personal prediction in what she thinks we'll get or the grades she's going to put down for universities. Can she actually lower our predicted grades though?

Wow is all I can say to that...
Teachers usually predict students 1 grade above (or at least the same as they got at AS)! I've never heard of a teacher that gives people 1 grade lower than what they got at AS...
She can do whatever she likes I m afraid,if the predictions look unrealistic then the universities would take it with a pinch of salt so don't panic.

Quick Reply

Latest