Maths advice? Watch

Jaustin827
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello all i recently went back to college to steer my life in the direction i want after 2 years of wasted A levels. I am currently studying A leve 3 extended Diploma in Medical biology/ applied science. However the course is heavily maths based and maths is not my strongest subject by a mile, furthermore i havent done anything maths based in 3 years essentially so i feel like i am really struggling with the Maths elements, just getting to grips with dealing with numbers

Does anyone have any revision tips/sources/advice/ methods that could help me? Thanks
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jaustin827)
Hello all i recently went back to college to steer my life in the direction i want after 2 years of wasted A levels. I am currently studying A leve 3 extended Diploma in Medical biology/ applied science. However the course is heavily maths based and maths is not my strongest subject by a mile, furthermore i havent done anything maths based in 3 years essentially so i feel like i am really struggling with the Maths elements, just getting to grips with dealing with numbers

Does anyone have any revision tips/sources/advice/ methods that could help me? Thanks
Practise, practise, practise. Read through it over and over, repetition over and over and your mind will click when you see a similar question,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Clearing open day Undergraduate
    Tue, 20 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (96)
18.82%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.71%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.94%

Watched Threads