Why do I lose myself in love Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Since childhood, I have always waited for that fairy tale romance to be part of my life. I finally am seeing someone since the past 6 months and he is perfect. I am very sure I love him coz I want to be with him all the time and nothing else matters to me. But I am scared he might leave me one day and this fear is killing me. I don't want to lose him. He is so nice to me and loves me back. He is everything I have wanted so far.
FYI I am 24 and so I know he is my man and not just my teenage fantasy.
What should I do? The fear of losing him consumes me....
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 2 years ago
If someones gonna leave you, theyre gonna leave you. Deal with it. Maybe talk to him. If you arent sure about it then maybe hes not the one? Think on that
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Since childhood, I have always waited for that fairy tale romance to be part of my life. I finally am seeing someone since the past 6 months and he is perfect. I am very sure I love him coz I want to be with him all the time and nothing else matters to me. But I am scared he might leave me one day and this fear is killing me. I don't want to lose him. He is so nice to me and loves me back. He is everything I have wanted so far.
FYI I am 24 and so I know he is my man and not just my teenage fantasy.
What should I do? The fear of losing him consumes me....
If he truly loves you, he won't leave you and everything will work out. Trust me!x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.19%
Worried (305)
17.96%
Terrified (378)
22.26%
Meh (162)
9.54%
Confused (37)
2.18%
Putting on a brave face (233)
13.72%
Impatient (213)
12.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise