The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Study Inn Coventry

Hey there everyone,

I will be joining coventry in Jan for my masters and I was wondering if anyone that has lived or is living in the Study Inn accommodation can give me some details about it.

First off, How do you like it? Is the accommodation any good? (I am looking at the deluxe option).
Second, How has your experience been and what are the drawbacks according to you.
Third, is smoking allowed in the accommodation?

If you are also planning to join study inn in Jan, feel free to drop me a line to introduce yourself.

Oh and if you think study Inn is unsuitable, do you have any alternate suggestions? Keep in mind Im not a citizen and do not want waste a lot of time behind looking for an accommodation and its maintenance.

Cheers

:smile:
Original post by babapsykey
Hey there everyone,

I will be joining coventry in Jan for my masters and I was wondering if anyone that has lived or is living in the Study Inn accommodation can give me some details about it.

First off, How do you like it? Is the accommodation any good? (I am looking at the deluxe option).
Second, How has your experience been and what are the drawbacks according to you.
Third, is smoking allowed in the accommodation?

If you are also planning to join study inn in Jan, feel free to drop me a line to introduce yourself.

Oh and if you think study Inn is unsuitable, do you have any alternate suggestions? Keep in mind Im not a citizen and do not want waste a lot of time behind looking for an accommodation and its maintenance.

Cheers

:smile:

Hi Babapsykey

I just noticed your post regarding your forthcoming stay at Study Inn, I understand you are looking for an overview of the accommodation but I thought I could answer one of your questions at least regarding smoking, as per UK law smoking is not permitted inside any public space, you can however smoke outside.

If you have any other question you feel you can ask me, please feel free

Thank you

Study Inn
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending