TSR's Food & Drink Month! Watch

shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Welcome to TSR's Food & Drink project! From chocolate, to pizza, and everything in between, I'm sure you'll all have foods that you love, and probably just as many that you hate... and here's your chance to discuss them. We'll be running all kinds of threads and projects throughout the month, and you're more than welcome to add threads on anything you'd like

We're very excited to announce that throughout this month, we'll be running a Food & Drink project, and even more excitingly, we'll be launching a new sub project within it each week! There will be lots of chances to win prizes, and to get involved in all our foodie threads :yum:

For a bit of a sneak preview, we'll be running threads on controversial food opinions, typical student menus, and even Christmas cuisine! If you want to know more, then check out the Food & Drink section throughout November, as we'll be adding more and more content each day, with plenty of exciting things to come :cookie:

And, of course, if you have any suggestions for the month, or any threads you'd like to contribute, then please post them here, and discuss away :gah:
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I love food (as does everyone else) so this is a fantastic idea. I think prizes would be amazon vouchers but I'll be more than happy if you could supply us with a years supply of pizza

Spoiler:
Show

Or maybe a Christmas hamper
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is so my month :laugh:
undercxver
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't understand how people can hate avocado. Weirdos. :indiff:
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Marmite tastes awful
Avocados taste awesome. Pop it in a wrap. SO NICE!

Baby cucumbers taste nice
Rambutans too
Also Persimmons (Sharon fruit)
Strawberry flavoured grape as well!
Passionfruit isn't so bad, nor is dragonfruit

They all taste nice. Oh dear. I'm terrible at being a graduate (I had these as a student too, minus the baby cucumbers/strawberry flavoured grapes, mainly as I never saw them)
ollieopara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Welcome to TSR's Food & Drink project! From chocolate, to pizza, and everything in between, I'm sure you'll all have foods that you love, and probably just as many that you hate... and here's your chance to discuss them. We'll be running all kinds of threads and projects throughout the month, and you're more than welcome to add threads on anything you'd like

We're very excited to announce that throughout this month, we'll be running a Food & Drink project, and even more excitingly, we'll be launching a new sub project within it each week! There will be lots of chances to win prizes, and to get involved in all our foodie threads :yum:

For a bit of a sneak preview, we'll be running threads on controversial food opinions, typical student menus, and even Christmas cuisine! If you want to know more, then check out the Food & Drink section throughout November, as we'll be adding more and more content each day, with plenty of exciting things to come :cookie:

And, of course, if you have any suggestions for the month, or any threads you'd like to contribute, then please post them here, and discuss away :gah:
Yess🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
ollieopara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiii 😊 im ollie opara😺
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by The_Internet)
Strawberry flavoured grape as well!
Sound interesting! Have you tried grape flavor apples - grapples? So good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Sound interesting! Have you tried grape flavor apples - grapples? So good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. These actually exist yknow! I got these in July:

http://your.asda.com/news-and-blogs/...rapes-advocacy

They're also still selling these:

http://your.asda.com/news-and-blogs/...avoured-grapes

Apparently, you can get them at Ocado too, which makes sense as this is really a more Waitrose/Ocado fruit than one for Asda lol.

EDIT: Oh you're serious:

http://www.grapplefruits.com/

I might have to try that if I ever can!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (96)
18.82%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.71%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.94%

Watched Threads