Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am an application developer. While working on a project, I faced an issue related to validating password with regular expressions using JavaScript. I hope any tech developer may help me in resolving this issue. I have also figure out many mobile development forum to enhance my android & IOS programming knowledge & it's a great experience to learn skills from there.

ReputationRep:
    What is the rules of your password? Sometimes regex along won't help to fully validate the password you need. You might have to write a partial regex solution along with some algorithm of some sort. Try and keep your regex expressions as easy to understand as possible. There's nothing worse than having to maintain regex expressions.

ReputationRep:
    It would be easier to help if you would elabourate exactly what issues you are having.

ReputationRep:
    Can you elaborate on this further? Maybe provide some code examples?

ReputationRep:
    https://gist.github.com/anonymous/54...91b040b7eeadb4

A simple example for handling character count / letters / numbers validation using javascript. Bit late, but hopefully it points you in the right direction.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 13, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.