Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a first year computer science student at King's and I'm unsure about whether the course is for me. I've never programmed before nor have I done A Level maths. I feel like I can learn the material at my own pace but the course is too fast and intense already and gives little time to catch up if you fall behind. Maybe is would have been able to manage if I didn't get frustrated over work due to health reasons which makes it more difficult to do work.
    I wanted to know how much money would I have to pay if I did drop out, I didn't take any loans out for religious reasons and my dad is paying the full £9000 tuition fees by himself. We have paid £1000 already, the rest is due 31st of Jan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaRe123)
    I am a first year computer science student at King's and I'm unsure about whether the course is for me. I've never programmed before nor have I done A Level maths. I feel like I can learn the material at my own pace but the course is too fast and intense already and gives little time to catch up if you fall behind. Maybe is would have been able to manage if I didn't get frustrated over work due to health reasons which makes it more difficult to do work.
    I wanted to know how much money would I have to pay if I did drop out, I didn't take any loans out for religious reasons and my dad is paying the full £9000 tuition fees by himself. We have paid £1000 already, the rest is due 31st of Jan.
    Firstly I hope things go well for you whatever you decide.
    I think fee wise you will be liable to half (4500) if you deregister before end of Jan.
    Best bet would be to speak to the uni finance department on deadlines and full details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Firstly I hope things go well for you whatever you decide.
    I think fee wise you will be liable to half (4500) if you deregister before end of Jan.
    Best bet would be to speak to the uni finance department on deadlines and full details.
    Thanks a lot for your help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.