Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I can't decide which schools shoud I apply to and right now I'm considering:
    BIMM Manchester
    Academy of Contemporary Music
    Leeds College of Music
    Hertfordshire Uni
    Gloucestershire Uni
    South Wales Uni
    Birmingham City Uni

My grades are good enough to get into all of them so I'd be very thankful if you guys could show me some slightly better options and tell what you think of my picks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Have you looked at the courses? Only you can work out what you want to get from the course and which uni offers what.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by danskr)
    Hi!
    I can't decide which schools shoud I apply to and right now I'm considering:
    BIMM Manchester
    Academy of Contemporary Music
    Leeds College of Music
    Hertfordshire Uni
    Gloucestershire Uni
    South Wales Uni
    Birmingham City Uni

My grades are good enough to get into all of them so I'd be very thankful if you guys could show me some slightly better options and tell what you think of my picks

Hi Danskr,

If you are still undecided about which university to choose for your Music Business course, then perhaps you should consider Echo Factory!

We are a music school in Leicester, situated right at the heart of Leicester's Cultural Quarter. Our Music Business (UCAS code: W375) degree requires 180 UCAS points. To find out more, visit our site here: http://ow.ly/t67w302eIBV.

Our courses are validated by the University of Wolverhampton, so you will find us on their UCAS page here: http://ow.ly/YGHy302eJmv

Our BA (Hons) Music Business course will help you master your knowledge of how the music industry really works. You will gain skills and intelligence in music production, marketing techniques, digital technologies and music management.

Echo Factory offers you the highest level of professional music training and 360 degree knowledge of music, performance and business. It is learning at its most vibrant, creative and professional. Echo Factory looks, feels and sounds like a music school should. Our courses are industry focused and fully flexible developing your talent and passion in whichever direction you choose. will gain vital knowledge and experience and the ability to transform these into successful business strategies. You will master your knowledge of how the music industry really works.

Our courses also give you real life experience by allowing you to work with artists within the school. You will run a record label and work with emerging established artists.

We are holding Open Days from October please register here: http://www.echofactory.co.uk/open-days/

Speak Soon,

Taylor Crosby (0116 253 5657)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.