car insurance company is confusing me Watch

username895805
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
okay so I got car insurance recently and after uploading the documents they requested from me onto their website they told me that they didn't receive them. But after I uploaded them it said that they were successfully uploaded. So I then emailed it to them and they told me they still didn't receive them but after I sent the email I checked and saw that all the documents had been attached.

Whats going on I'm so confused.

The company is called quick-sure, is this a legitimate company?
Luneth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe your images are corrupted? Take new photos/scans, open them on your computer to make sure they're working then attach them to a new email (make sure to tell them that they're sent as attachments to that email). It's also possible that they want to reupload your documents to their site, rather than emailing them.
username895805
Rep:
?
(Original post by Luneth)
Maybe your images are corrupted? Take new photos/scans, open them on your computer to make sure they're working then attach them to a new email (make sure to tell them that they're sent as attachments to that email). It's also possible that they want to reupload your documents to their site, rather than emailing them.
I opened them on my computer and they were fine. After I uploaded the documents onto their site they didn't receive them so they told me to email them
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by celina10)
I opened them on my computer and they were fine. After I uploaded the documents onto their site they didn't receive them so they told me to email them
So email them asap. Then play Call of Duty or something. If they still claim they haven't received them after that then you're fudged.
username895805
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laomedeia)
So email them asap. Then play Call of Duty or something. If they still claim they haven't received them after that then you're fudged.
Yeah I emailed them and they're still saying they haven't received it so I was told to email it again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.28%
Excited (106)
8.91%
Worried (218)
18.32%
Terrified (278)
23.36%
Meh (94)
7.9%
Confused (32)
2.69%