s0081130
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can anyone describe what the exoplasm and cytosol is in the fluid mosaic model and what it does?
typicalvirgo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by s0081130)
Can anyone describe what the exoplasm and cytosol is in the fluid mosaic model and what it does?
The fluid mosaic model only describes the composition of the MEMBRANE, it has nothing to do with the fluid inhabiting the inside or outside of the cell.
s0081130
Rep:
?
(Original post by typicalvirgo)
The fluid mosaic model only describes the composition of the MEMBRANE, it has nothing to do with the fluid inhabiting the inside or outside of the cell.
Ok. Thank you for replying. But please can you explain what the exoplasm is and what role it plays?
typicalvirgo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No problem. Before I help, what exam board are you doing? The question might be referring to the exoplasmic face of the membrane, which would be relevant to your questions.
s0081130
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=typicalvirgo;68430044]No problem. Before I help, what exam board are you doing? The question might be referring to the exoplasmic face of the membrane, which would be relevant to your questions.[/QUOT
Pearson. I am not doing A levels though. I am doing a level 3 extended diploma in animal management so it doesn't really matter how which terminology you use. Thank you so much for your help.
jazz_xox_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is this AQA?
s0081130
Rep:
?
(Original post by jazz_xox_)
Is this AQA?
No. My course is on Pearson but any information on the exoplasm would be fantastic.
s0081130
Rep:
?
(Original post by s0081130)
No. My course is on Pearson but any information on the exoplasm would be fantastic.
Thanks for the help everyone. I managed to find the answer in the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (11)
16.18%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (16)
23.53%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (6)
8.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
11.76%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
7.35%
I think it's an unfair expectation (20)
29.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.94%

Watched Threads