The Student Room Group

Relationship is stale

Hi there,

There's this really nice girl at my school and we've been really good friends for a while now. At the start of the year, I still knew her well, and had a go at "asking her out". I basically just asked if she wanted to go cinema etc. It didn't work out, she asked her friend what she should do, and we deciced to go with her and her friend, but then we couldn't beacause she was not free and we gave up. We've been very good friends since, and I think (at least thought) deep down she did like me, not just as a friend, something more. Cut to the chase. Now she seems more interested in another boy. The relationship seems stale. I'm not sure what I should do. Should I move on, but keep the friendship, or just wait. Right now it seems like if I wait I'll be waiting forever and I'll never learn how to move on.

Thanks
Until and unless you're completely sure that she's not interested in you... you can move on

If you wish maybe you can test her (in a minor way ) so that you know about her feelings... if she's jealous or not...

It is good that you put this question out because you can get more ideas of "how to decide "

I bid you success in the future!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending