Turn on thread page Beta

I lost my phone/might be stolen! watch

Hey, today at college I had my phone in my jacket pocket the pocket is a button so it isn't a zip u have to button it up and I put in there. Since lunchtime when I went out to go fetch some lunch I haven't found it. I've searched all possible area it could have been in including my breast pocket in my blazer, my trouser pockets and my jacket pocket and it's not in there. When I was coming back into the college though a group of boys were laughing as I walked in and these were the same boys that I passed when I walked out the college to get lunch. If my phone dropped I would have heard atleast a knock as it hit the ground but I really don't know where it's gone. My phone has a screen password lock luckily, I've changed my password for most apps. I've tried to locate it and call it using google but it won't work because my phone didn't have wifi when i was in the college. I'm really upset about this and it's the first time i've ever lost my phone at school or in public I guess you loose things in life though. I don't know what to tell my mum. Will they be able to access my phone and what should I do from here?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, today at college I had my phone in my jacket pocket the pocket is a button so it isn't a zip u have to button it up and I put in there. Since lunchtime when I went out to go fetch some lunch I haven't found it. I've searched all possible area it could have been in including my breast pocket in my blazer, my trouser pockets and my jacket pocket and it's not in there. When I was coming back into the college though a group of boys were laughing as I walked in and these were the same boys that I passed when I walked out the college to get lunch. If my phone dropped I would have heard atleast a knock as it hit the ground but I really don't know where it's gone. My phone has a screen password lock luckily, I've changed my password for most apps. I've tried to locate it and call it using google but it won't work because my phone didn't have wifi when i was in the college. I'm really upset about this and it's the first time i've ever lost my phone at school or in public I guess you loose things in life though. I don't know what to tell my mum. Will they be able to access my phone and what should I do from here?
    You have 100% of my sympathy because I recently lost my phone and the photos, contacts etc lost are an absolute pain.

I doubt that a bunch of schoolkids could unlock it. What to do about those boys.. I do not know, it's very difficult because you can't be sure they took it. I would suggest speaking to a teacher (HoY or something) and check with lost property tomorrow as well and see what they can do, mention where you think you dropped it and that some people where there but you're not sure if they were involved or connected.

I hope it turns up anyhow, I really do because I know how stressful it is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.