Turn on thread page Beta

I'm an attractive girl who gets a lot of attention of boys and I love it. However, I think I have been going a bit extreme in terms of this. I made a fake social media page and added a fair amount of boys. I wrote things about myself and other girls to make myself look desirable and I have been messaging boys and talking about myself in a sexual manner giving myself attention from these boys. They all don't know it is me and think its a fake account posting gossip about people.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm an attractive girl who gets a lot of attention of boys and I love it. However, I think I have been going a bit extreme in terms of this. I made a fake social media page and added a fair amount of boys. I wrote things about myself and other girls to make myself look desirable and I have been messaging boys and talking about myself in a sexual manner giving myself attention from these boys. They all don't know it is me and think its a fake account posting gossip about people.
    Sounds like you may have some issues that make you seek out attention more than usual. Maybe some self esteem issues or previous bad experience in some sort of relationship? Does that sound possible?
    If it's something you think is unusual or that bothers you it's worth talking to somebody about it. Best options would be counselling or therapy. You can access counselling through your school/ college/ uni or by googling or asking your doc and therapy through your doctor or private.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.