What is the best way to revise spanish A level vocab ??

Watch this thread
chesca3105
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What is the best way to revise spanish A level vocab ??
beth.stoney
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Have you tried using Quizlet? If you have set vocab to learn it's really useful for that
Bapujisamji
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Download your specification from the exam boards website and memorise all the words. That's how I got full a UMS A*. Also, try Duolingo.
jdotlil
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Where there's a will there's a way, where there's a Quizlet there's an A
If you have been given the vocab list (there is one available from AQA if that's your exam board, ask your teacher if you dont have it yet) you can make a class page on Quizlet and set up a system in your class of who puts which page up etc.
The best way to learn things long time is to constantly go back and retest yourself and i think the app/website Memrise is good for this?
Trevish
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I don't know spanish but I do French so it will be rather similar, I recommend reading Magazines or newspapers ,find those word you see worth your vocabulary list, write down it's definition & most important write down it's antonym & synonym

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.72%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.28%
No (116)
40%

Watched Threads