Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where the lectures for PPE are/where it is taught? I see that there are 3 different departments for philosophy, politics and economics, but are they taught at all three or in just one place?

I need to know as going to college that is near lectures is my priority.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate this is a late reply, but in first year lectures are between Elvet Riverside buildings (by Elvet Bridge and the Bailey Colleges) and the Calman Learning Centre on the University Science Site (near the Hill Colleges). Whether you live on the Bailey or the Hill you will have about the same amount of walking. Van Mildert, Aidans, Collingwood, Hild & Bede, and Josephine Butler however, will probably have the biggest walks.

In second year though, when most people live out, it is totally independent of your college so whereever you end up, it'll only affect you for the first year in terms of walking distances.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.