chemistry
    r/e
    business
    geography
    urdu

I'm interested in... Nursing
    Health and Social Care

My study level is... GCSE
    Hi Aisha! my name is Zakhia, it's been a year since I done my GCSE's I passed them all apart from maths which I'm currently re-taking. Even though I do not wish to enter the nursing sector I can tell you it's a really rewarding career which requires effort and determination. You can enter nursing via a BTEC and A-levels whichever you feel suits you, just make sure which ever you pick has something to do with health and social care as that would be the main subject that would get you to nursing as it gives you a lot of valuable knowledge of working in the care sector, all in all good luck with you GCSE's hope you do well!
    Zakhia x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Zakhia,that's brilliant what you studying now? I hope I do well, the fact is I try hard but I always loose it in my exams.Dont really know why.Its dead weird.I need motivation so badly.What helped you keep motivated and focused? What college do you go and what are you planning on becoming?That's such a sweet message,bless you, thank you I hope you perform your very best too and achieve your dreams!

Aishah Sid x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aishah Sid)
    Hi Zakhia,that's brilliant what you studying now? I hope I do well, the fact is I try hard but I always loose it in my exams.Dont really know why.Its dead weird.I need motivation so badly.What helped you keep motivated and focused? What college do you go and what are you planning on becoming?That's such a sweet message,bless you, thank you I hope you perform your very best too and achieve your dreams!

Aishah Sid x
    Hiya Aisha!, when I left school I was in two minds of whether to study A-levels or go onto a BTEC, because I'm aspiring to become a medical laboratory scientist I decided to choose a BTEC mainly because I love performing experiments and at A-level they mainly focus on giving you the knowledge then training you in the lab which is why I chsoe the BTEC and it's the best choice I made as nearly every week i'll be working in a lab, so I'm studying applied science at level three. To be honest when it came to my exams to tell you the truth I was kinda lazy with my revision, suprising I passed but I think what pushed me the most to get off my backside and revise were like in every Asian family "annoying aunties" who always praise their children and bring you down, which was why to prove them wrong I pushed myself, also the fact that in my opinion GCSE's are the most important exams you could ever take in your life like what you get in your GCSE's goes towards what you want to be in the future. To keep motivated just think about the rewards of passing your GCSE's like bruhh 5 sports cars in your driveway lol big house, travelling the world. and DONT STRESS or always think I'm gonna fail, walk in that exam hall look at your paper like bruv I'm gonna get a A* and show them haters that yeah my names Aisha! and im gonna be a nurse what you gonna do about that I study at south and city college Birmingham, I used to study at matthew boulton but I hated it so I moved to south and city and I'm loving it. So don't stress out Aisha just remember your doing this for yourself so you can make a good future for yourself so smile and be confident that a bright future is waiting ahead, Good Luck!
    Zakhia

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.