Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got an unconditional from there to study computer science, i know nothing about the uni life there or the city in general.Anyone who currently studies there pls tell me what its like? is it as diverse as london? (im from london) is the city cool?? im gonna visit on the 26th of november but im curious anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dlara)
    i got an unconditional from there to study computer science, i know nothing about the uni life there or the city in general.Anyone who currently studies there pls tell me what its like? is it as diverse as london? (im from london) is the city cool?? im gonna visit on the 26th of november but im curious anyway
    I think the city is really great. It's small, you could walk across from the outskirts to the other side in about 30 mins but it just means you never need buses or taxis.
    The centre has most things you could possibly want; big highstreet shops, restaurants, cafes, cinema, but also the cultural side with the cathedral and castle and lots of quaint shops and markets. Coming from London you will probably find it a big change of pace and probably quite small and quiet. I'm from the countryside so it was an upward change of pace and nice to actually be near things, but it depends if you want a big huge bustling city or not I guess

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  3. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.