AM-BI-TIOUS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have a coursework assignment to complete that's worth 20% of my final grade in A2 History for AQA exam board. The topic that I have chosen to study is the Crusades. The question is to do with if the crusaders from the western Europe were motivated due to religious devotion 'setting out to Jerusalem or Outremer', covering from the First Crusade to Fourth Crusade. I am asked to prepare a detailed plan for it due next week. I know my basic stuff for the topic but what can I include in my plan that's going to be very useful and will perhaps allow me to achieve a top grade for this coursework. Any useful suggestions would be appreciated. I did my interpretations and contemporary source analysis and the word limit for this particular coursework is 3500 words covering at least 80-120 years of content.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (166)
66.4%
No (84)
33.6%

Watched Threads