The Student Room Group

Uclan dentistry 2017 admission

Hello, I just thought I'd start a new discussion for 2017 entry as there isn't one! Anyone applied to UCLAN graduate entry course for next year?

Scroll to see replies

I applied with the 2016 applicants for 2017 entry (deferred entry) and got in! So I'll hopefully be meeting you and others next year :-)
Reply 2
Original post by MissJoanneMango
I applied with the 2016 applicants for 2017 entry (deferred entry) and got in! So I'll hopefully be meeting you and others next year :-)

Congratulations! Currently studying for the admissions test...is it straightforward or do we need to revise each of the topics in the verification of learning in depth?
Does anyone know when we will hear back from UCLAN about offers? Thanks
Original post by Nicolestrandx
Does anyone know when we will hear back from UCLAN about offers? Thanks

Last year they received offers around the 25th. How did your interview go? :smile:
Hi! I thought some stations went well but others maybe not as well as I had hoped. How did yours go?
Went ok :/ Im feeling 50/50 about it. Quite nervous but fingers crossed haha :smile:
Same for me, best of luck! Hope we both get an offer!
Reply 8
Original post by Nicolestrandx
Hi! I thought some stations went well but others maybe not as well as I had hoped. How did yours go?

hey just wanted to ask what the different types of stations are and what kind of things you're asked/expected to do ? just any helpful info and tips ?
Would be much appreciated thanks :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone else heard back from UCLan? I got a conditional offer this afternoon and was wondering if there was anyone else on here? :smile:
Reply 10
Congrats! I haven't heard back yet 😶 I wonder if they do it in batches.
Original post by nyoni
Congrats! I haven't heard back yet 😶 I wonder if they do it in batches.

Same i hope so!
Reply 12
Anyone else heard anything yet ? Or is it just the 1 person above so far ?
Original post by kcb92
Anyone else heard anything yet ? Or is it just the 1 person above so far ?

I still havent heard anything and the wait is killing me :frown: have you had any other interviews?
Reply 14
Original post by Kelly22334
I still havent heard anything and the wait is killing me :frown: have you had any other interviews?

none yet, got leeds coming up though. what about you ?
Reply 15
They said at the interview that it would be the first week in February, so fingers crossed they'll be putting out more next week!

I've had interviews for KCL and Dundee, and have one for Glasgow on Sunday :smile:
Original post by kcb92
none yet, got leeds coming up though. what about you ?

Same on the 9th :smile:
Reply 17
anyone heard anything today? Checking email every 15 minutes like a crazy person.
Reply 18
Original post by kcb92
anyone heard anything today? Checking email every 15 minutes like a crazy person.

Nope :frown: has anyone else heard back. They did say beginning of Feb so hopefully by the end of this week.
Reply 19
Original post by kharry
Has anyone else heard back from UCLan? I got a conditional offer this afternoon and was wondering if there was anyone else on here? :smile:

by any chance did it mention in your acceptance letter if all the offers have been given out yet kharry ??

Quick Reply

Latest