Is a victory for Trump is a victory for May?

Watch
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have very little doubt that May is a Trump supporter and god forbid if he wins it will be a victory for May to carry out her right wing nationalist agenda, super hard Brexit and continue Camerons war on the poor.

If Clinton wins, it won't be such a good relationship for May. Clinton is centre left and that doesn't go well with Mays rightwing nationalist beliefs.

Whether we like it or not the US is our closet ally and if we leave the EU the US will be our only friend. If Clinton wins Will May out of spite be forced to seek a close friendship with Putin instead of the USA as her glorious understudy Farage wants?

Short of a UK general election what happens in the US could affect our future forever.
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never have I read so much drivel on this website, well done.
User1213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
I have very little doubt that May is a Trump supporter and god forbid if he wins it will be a victory for May to carry out her right wing nationalist agenda, super hard Brexit and continue Camerons war on the poor.

If Clinton wins, it won't be such a good relationship for May. Clinton is centre left and that doesn't go well with Mays rightwing nationalist beliefs.

Whether we like it or not the US is our closet ally and if we leave the EU the US will be our only friend. If Clinton wins Will May out of spite be forced to seek a close friendship with Putin instead of the USA as her glorious understudy Farage wants?

Short of a UK general election what happens in the US could affect our future forever.
I hope trump wins! #trump4president
Ambitious1999
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
Never have I read so much drivel on this website, well done.
You're not a tory Trump supporter by any chance? Ask a silly question lol never mind.
Mekkiii
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is so bad about nationalism?
What is so cool about not being patriotic and replacing it with multi nationalism , especially when the people who come into America dont necessarily like America.

I highly doubt regardless of who wins that the UK and US long lasting friendship would vanish to the point we have to go to Russia.
user 42005
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seeking a close relationship with Putin in the event of a Clinton victory? Talk about a slippery slope...
Dodgypirate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're not a tory Trump supporter by any chance? Ask a silly question lol never mind.
And you're a basement-dwelling, special snowflake corbynite, an I right?
Ambitious1999
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
And you're a basement-dwelling, special snowflake corbynite, an I right?
I saw Mr Corbyn on TV the other night and he was good, very good. He answers questions to the point and has a lot of ideas that will be good for Britain.
dmy15
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The thread title is tragic.
#ChaosKass
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
May (just like most of the Conservative party) is merely a centrist masquerading as a conservative. Hopefully when Trump gets in more Brits will rally around UKIP, the English Democrats, and Britain First.
Dodgypirate
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I saw Mr Corbyn on TV the other night and he was good, very good. He answers questions to the point and has a lot of ideas that will be good for Britain.

I'm afraid that he's old-fashioned and has absolutely no chance at leading this country. He will be humbled come the election in 2020.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Where has any of this come from? Are you on illegal substances? I have never been so blatantly confused by a post before.
(Original post by #ChaosKass)
May (just like most of the Conservative party) is merely a centrist masquerading as a conservative. Hopefully when Trump gets in more Brits will rally around UKIP, the English Democrats, and Britain First.
I've seen loads of your posts and I still can't work out if you're a troll or genuinely mad. One day I will find the truth :moon:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (378)
14.78%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (283)
11.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (359)
14.03%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (119)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.06%
Loneliness (218)
8.52%
Financial worries (94)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.69%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (224)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (241)
9.42%

Watched Threads