Turn on thread page Beta

Is a victory for Trump is a victory for May? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have very little doubt that May is a Trump supporter and god forbid if he wins it will be a victory for May to carry out her right wing nationalist agenda, super hard Brexit and continue Camerons war on the poor.

If Clinton wins, it won't be such a good relationship for May. Clinton is centre left and that doesn't go well with Mays rightwing nationalist beliefs.

Whether we like it or not the US is our closet ally and if we leave the EU the US will be our only friend. If Clinton wins Will May out of spite be forced to seek a close friendship with Putin instead of the USA as her glorious understudy Farage wants?

Short of a UK general election what happens in the US could affect our future forever.

ReputationRep:
    Never have I read so much drivel on this website, well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    I have very little doubt that May is a Trump supporter and god forbid if he wins it will be a victory for May to carry out her right wing nationalist agenda, super hard Brexit and continue Camerons war on the poor.

If Clinton wins, it won't be such a good relationship for May. Clinton is centre left and that doesn't go well with Mays rightwing nationalist beliefs.

Whether we like it or not the US is our closet ally and if we leave the EU the US will be our only friend. If Clinton wins Will May out of spite be forced to seek a close friendship with Putin instead of the USA as her glorious understudy Farage wants?

Short of a UK general election what happens in the US could affect our future forever.
    I hope trump wins! #trump4president

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Never have I read so much drivel on this website, well done.
    You're not a tory Trump supporter by any chance? Ask a silly question lol never mind.

ReputationRep:
    What is so bad about nationalism?
    What is so cool about not being patriotic and replacing it with multi nationalism , especially when the people who come into America dont necessarily like America.

I highly doubt regardless of who wins that the UK and US long lasting friendship would vanish to the point we have to go to Russia.

ReputationRep:
    Seeking a close relationship with Putin in the event of a Clinton victory? Talk about a slippery slope...

ReputationRep:
    You're not a tory Trump supporter by any chance? Ask a silly question lol never mind.
    And you're a basement-dwelling, special snowflake corbynite, an I right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    And you're a basement-dwelling, special snowflake corbynite, an I right?
    I saw Mr Corbyn on TV the other night and he was good, very good. He answers questions to the point and has a lot of ideas that will be good for Britain.

ReputationRep:
    The thread title is tragic.

ReputationRep:
    May (just like most of the Conservative party) is merely a centrist masquerading as a conservative. Hopefully when Trump gets in more Brits will rally around UKIP, the English Democrats, and Britain First.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Mr Corbyn on TV the other night and he was good, very good. He answers questions to the point and has a lot of ideas that will be good for Britain.

I'm afraid that he's old-fashioned and has absolutely no chance at leading this country. He will be humbled come the election in 2020.

ReputationRep:
    Where has any of this come from? Are you on illegal substances? I have never been so blatantly confused by a post before.
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    May (just like most of the Conservative party) is merely a centrist masquerading as a conservative. Hopefully when Trump gets in more Brits will rally around UKIP, the English Democrats, and Britain First.
    I've seen loads of your posts and I still can't work out if you're a troll or genuinely mad. One day I will find the truth :moon:

ReputationRep:
    May is just the kind of cretinous survivalist politician who changes her stripes to suit the occasion. Not a nationalist. So No

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.