Turn on thread page Beta

This girl is a bit crazy and wants to date me. I need help watch

So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So a girl wants to go on a date with me. She is crazy, like really crazy. Now, although I don't like her, if I say no she will do something crazy. Like hurt herself or someone else. I don't know how to get out of this
    in all honesty, i think she should get help(not trying to be mean but truthful) or you could explain to her that "dating" her , won't make a difference to how you feel about her. what do you mean by crazy? please be specific???

(Original post by geek567)
    in all honesty, i think she should get help(not trying to be mean but truthful) or you could explain to her that "dating" her , won't make a difference to how you feel about her. what do you mean by crazy? please be specific???
    By crazy I mean she will do anything to get what she wants. I remember one time she tried to jump off the second floor in school for something really dumb. And she's hurt other people for dumb reasons aswell. A bit of a psycho. Now this is not the reason why I don't want to be with her, I just don't like her in that way.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, anyways.

Do you have feelings for her?

ReputationRep:
    By crazy I mean she will do anything to get what she wants. I remember one time she tried to jump off the second floor in school for something really dumb. And she's hurt other people for dumb reasons aswell. A bit of a psycho. Now this is not the reason why I don't want to be with her, I just don't like her in that way.
    Damn, have you told anyone??
    this is going to be quite difficult for you, i can tell you are quite nice and don't want to upset her but as i said before you have to tell her how you feel.
    you: i'm really sorry but i don't like you in that way.
    her: what , you can't do this to me??
    she tries to do something stupid.
    You: quickly go to the teacher, friend, her friends etc

you could try to avoid her..
    gosh i am struggling to know what you should do lol. Overall, my advice is don't be a d***( which your not) and humilate her infront of everyone since some girls are quite sensitive so speak to her in person and tell her how you honestly feel and say something like you deserve better
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    its your decision. she cant force you to go out with her if you dont like her

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Woah, anyways.

Do you have feelings for her?
    No, I do not have any feelings for her

ReputationRep:
    No, I do not have any feelings for her
    Then i think you should tell her in a nicest, polite way

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Then i think you should tell her in a nicest, polite way
    okay, thank you
    (Original post by Angell99)
    its your decision. she cant force you to go out with her if you dont like her
    right, thank you
    (Original post by geek567)
    Damn, have you told anyone??
    this is going to be quite difficult for you, i can tell you are quite nice and don't want to upset her but as i said before you have to tell her how you feel.
    you: i'm really sorry but i don't like you in that way.
    her: what , you can't do this to me??
    she tries to do something stupid.
    You: quickly go to the teacher, friend, her friends etc

you could try to avoid her..
    gosh i am struggling to know what you should do lol. Overall, my advice is don't be a d***( which your not) and humilate her infront of everyone since some girls are quite sensitive so speak to her in person and tell her how you honestly feel and say something like you deserve better
    Good luck
    I will be nice and thank you

ReputationRep:
    okay, thank you

right, thank you

gooood luckkk

ReputationRep:
    okay, thank you

right, thank you

No problem,

:goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    She should definitely get help and you should watch out for her in response to anything you do. Maybe talk to any of her friends to see if they can help?

ReputationRep:
    this girl is basically Yuno
    she probably even watched Mirai Nikki and admires Yuno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    this girl is basically Yuno
    she probably even watched Mirai Nikki and admires Yuno
    Yuki
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...Gasai_Yuno.jpg

ReputationRep:
    she admires yuno for being a yandere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    she admires yuno for being a yandere
    I can imagine a random chick murdering everyone he talks to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)
    I can imagine a random chick murdering everyone he talks to.
    same, i can imagine her walking around with those sharp af pens and threatening anyone who dares talk to her crush
    including his female teachers

Guys, I spoke to her today about how I feel and **** just got down. She threatened to hurt herself. So my only option is to basically go out with her, act that I like her and not tell anyone anything.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I spoke to her today about how I feel and **** just got down. She threatened to hurt herself. So my only option is to basically go out with her, act that I like her and not tell anyone anything.
    That's not a good idea.

ReputationRep:

What a stupid thing to do, you can't go out with someone you are not attracted to especially if she is crazy.
    And if you do not tell anyone she will so that won't work
    If you waste your time on someone you do not really fancy you are wasting both your time and when you do meet someone you do like you will be stuck with her and she will use emotional blackmail by threatening to harm herself if you dump her. She may even turn into a stalker
    And You will only hurt her more by doing that then having to dump her
    Just say no, I like you only as a friend. If she tries to make you feel guilty just repeat those same words every time.
    No one likes being told they are only seen as a friend, that really hurts but it's better to say this then hopefully she will get the message but never go on just one date just to please her because you do not owe her anything
    I have to be brutal but who cares if she hurts herself or other's ? It's not your problem and you can not control who she hurts or if she harms herself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.