Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies, what do you find physically attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been single all my life and am looking to improve myself to increase the odds of me finding a nice girlfriend, I want to know what you ladies find attractive in a man.

I'll state the obvious, nice face, tall(er)-than yourself at least. What about broad shoulders and a wide back, I naturally have a big upper body frame (not fat!!!) than most guys of my height and a sexy shoulder to hip ratio. , would this make me more appealing/stand out?

Assume I have a nice persona, though this is not the subject of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Ehem... DO you have a thick **** or not?

ReputationRep:
    I believe a nice smile and charismatic character helps.

"Basic" *****es are everywhere, whip your **** out and they'll come running.

If you want someone who means something to you wait it out and eventually EVENTUALLY YOU WILL find someone awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Ehem... DO you have a thick **** or not?
    I am average length and thickness. :banana:

(Original post by Results)
    I believe a nice smile and charismatic character helps.

"Basic" *****es are everywhere, whip your **** out and they'll come running.

If you want someone who means something to you wait it out and eventually EVENTUALLY YOU WILL find someone awesome.
    I got a cute smile apparently (yes cute , dunno if that is good or bad though lolz).

I really was hoping for replies from women. You would've thought a thread like this would get a lot of replies.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably perfect the way up are. Don't change yourself for anyone. But on a side note I do like broad shoulders and a muscly build.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popsiclez)
    ehem... Do you have a thick **** or not?
    lmfao im shook

Lol wow

ReputationRep:
    I definitely prefer broader shoulders/upper body, boys tend to be so skinny nowadays. Disheveled hair without being too long/scruffy is really attractive. Slightly unrelated, good eye contact is a huge turn on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tangled23)
    You're probably perfect the way up are. Don't change yourself for anyone. But on a side note I do like broad shoulders and a muscly build.
    Haha thanks lol. :h:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol wow
    You wot m8? :troll:

(Original post by Mnemosyne.)
    I definitely prefer broader shoulders/upper body, boys tend to be so skinny nowadays. Disheveled hair without being too long/scruffy is really attractive. Slightly unrelated, good eye contact is a huge turn on.
    Cool, will defo try the eye contact. Though I am yet to meet a woman who truly makes me go nuts (in a good way ).

ReputationRep:
    Broad shoulders, wide back and good frame

no homo ofc

ReputationRep:
    I'm ugly, so as long as you don't look like me you'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1478565679.244745.jpg (164.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Micropenises are the latest runner.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i like a guy with a high Steam level
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Someone who doesn't make validation-threads like this.

ReputationRep:
    Generally good looking like I wouldn't mind if the guy isn't immensely attractive but if he takes care of himself then he will present himself as attractive. I like some shy guys but then then I can't really see their personality. I love opinionated guys. Taller than me would be preferable but I'm pretty short so that won't be hard. I don't mind if he has muscles or not but he should care about his health so not be overly thin or overly large.

money... lets be honest, no girl wants to date a tightwad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Someone who doesn't make validation-threads like this.
    We all need a little validation every now and then I'm sure you've been in a similar situation before. Mind you as someone who doesn't have any close female friends tsr is a good site to get some opinions. :bigsmile:

(Original post by MainlyMathsHelp)
    Generally good looking like I wouldn't mind if the guy isn't immensely attractive but if he takes care of himself then he will present himself as attractive. I like some shy guys but then then I can't really see their personality. I love opinionated guys. Taller than me would be preferable but I'm pretty short so that won't be hard. I don't mind if he has muscles or not but he should care about his health so not be overly thin or overly large.
    Nice and detailed.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    money... lets be honest, no girl wants to date a tightwad
    Oh great, I might as well give up now then.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Newbie_noob)
    We all need a little validation every now and then I'm sure you've been in a similar situation before. Mind you as someone who doesn't have any close female friends tsr is a good site to get some opinions. :bigsmile:
    Ok den.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Ok den.

Clear PM :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A top of the food chain super predator with two d**ks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.