The Student Room Group

Ladies, what do you find physically attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Healthy- not a smoker or junk good lover.
Hygiene(!!!)- someone can be super attractive but seem unappealing due to dirty teeth, clothes, smells, nails, face.
In general lead a healthy lifestyle (sleep &water) and your overall physical attractiveness will benefit :smile:
Clothes- don't have to be the latest fashion but don't dress like a teenager unless you are one.

I don't think you should change yourself for someone but self improvement should be continual throughout your life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Newbie_noob
I have been single all my life and am looking to improve myself to increase the odds of me finding a nice girlfriend, I want to know what you ladies find attractive in a man.

I'll state the obvious, nice face, tall(er)-than yourself at least. What about broad shoulders and a wide back, I naturally have a big upper body frame (not fat!!!) than most guys of my height and a sexy shoulder to hip ratio. :wink:, would this make me more appealing/stand out? :biggrin:

Assume I have a nice persona, though this is not the subject of the thread.

long messy hair, funny and good eye contact are musts! XD
on a different note, this is just me personally but guys into physics/engineering and all that i just find so hot XD
lol i really don't know why
all the qualities of a certain someone :love:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
all the qualities of a certain someone :love:

Who? Who? Who? :redface: :redface: #Moooose
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Who? Who? Who? :redface: :redface: #Moooose

You know who :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
You know who :mmm:

I think I know, but can;t quite put my finger on it :wink: He who cannot be named? :teehee: #Moooose
Original post by OvergrownMoose
I think I know, but can;t quite put my finger on it :wink: He who cannot be named? :teehee: #Moooose

#Moose :mmm:
Original post by LillyB14
Healthy- not a smoker or junk good lover.
Hygiene(!!!)- someone can be super attractive but seem unappealing due to dirty teeth, clothes, smells, nails, face.
In general lead a healthy lifestyle (sleep &water) and your overall physical attractiveness will benefit :smile:
Clothes- don't have to be the latest fashion but don't dress like a teenager unless you are one.

I don't think you should change yourself for someone but self improvement should be continual throughout your life

Posted from TSR Mobile

"I don't think you should change yourself for someone but self improvement should be continual throughout your life."

This is the best thing I have heard all week, 100% true! :smile:
Broad shoulders, open minded and will be a nice addition to my life without causing problems. It's also nice if he likes cooking as it's the last thing I want to do after being at work all day.
physical...
hmmmmm,
probably, arms, eyes, hair, three most important lol :u:
oh and yano the lad bits :yes:
Original post by bones-mccoy
I like broad shoulders and defined arms, nice laugh and big hands

I qualify for the nice laugh/s and I have large-ish hands.
They are nearly as big as my dad's.
Original post by Popsiclez
Ehem... DO you have a thick cock or not?

i thought u was a guy :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending