?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Defraction
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If your boyfriend can't accept the way you are then there is no point of you being together.

If the issues do affect you drastically then think about how you think the relationship will be in the future if this continues.

The best way to figure this all out is talking to your boyfriend and telling him you don't like him when he's like that. I can slightly understand why he is acting like that because he clearly adores you but you should tell him about how you feel when he acts controlling.

Good luck!
RawanH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Defraction)
If your boyfriend can't accept the way you are then there is no point of you being together.

If the issues do affect you drastically then think about how you think the relationship will be in the future if this continues.

The best way to figure this all out is talking to your boyfriend and telling him you don't like him when he's like that. I can slightly understand why he is acting like that because he clearly adores you but you should tell him about how you feel when he acts controlling.

Good luck!
I try to do that.. but when he gets angry he just stops listening, plus i feel like everytime i try to tell him that it some how turns around and I become the wrong one by him saying that I've changed that he doesn't know who I am just because i don't let him control me anymore.
thanks for your reply.
Defraction
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RawanH)
I try to do that.. but when he gets angry he just stops listening, plus i feel like everytime i try to tell him that it some how turns around and I become the wrong one by him saying that I've changed that he doesn't know who I am just because i don't let him control me anymore.
thanks for your reply.
The most important thing in a relationship is communication. If he doesn't want to listen to what you have to say then what's the point of being in a relationship with him. Honestly, I think you deserve better and break this relationship off with him.

I hope everything goes your way and blessing comes to you!
RawanH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Defraction)
The most important thing in a relationship is communication. If he doesn't want to listen to what you have to say then what's the point of being in a relationship with him. Honestly, I think you deserve better and break this relationship off with him.

I hope everything goes your way and blessing comes to you!
thank you so much for your reply and trying to help me. i'll think about it..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (114)
14.04%
Excited (80)
9.85%
Worried (152)
18.72%
Terrified (189)
23.28%
Meh (52)
6.4%
Confused (23)
2.83%