Who's going to be President: Trump or Clinton? Watch

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
What I'm giving.
that's disgusting news; how recent is this?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
Trump is very good at making it blatantly obvious that he's a massive knob. Clinton at least has subtlety I suppose.
No she's not a nob, her accusations are moreso about (evil) character whereas trump's are about (low) intelligence

since all politicians have flawed character, Id rather not have a dumbass in one of the world's most powerful offices.
VioletBlueGreen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by trigglypuff)
Starting more wars is in the best interests of American people? Ok.

Please provide a source on when Trump has said he doesn't like a certain race.
If she is defending the American People then perhaps war is in their best interests but I think she'd find a way to avoid it getting that far whilst still getting what she wants.

You mean like when he attacked the parents of a Muslim US Army officer who had died, or when he claimed a judge was bias because he's Mexican. Maybe, just maybe, threatening to build a war between America and Mexico hinted at the idea he's not to keen on Mexicans.

Source - His rallies and http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83
Uni12345678
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's talking about illegal immigrants.

Reporting my post for supporting Trump is a clear indication of who you support.
1. just because I don't like something doesn't mean I support the only other alternative. It simply means I'd prefer it but doesn't mean I'd support it on its own. Theres a huge difference.

2. You're avoiding the question because you're scared

3. I didn't actually report your post I don't sink that low

4. You're avoiding the question
edanski
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AsiyaAden9879)
Honestly as a bystander and non american citizen.I would love for trump to win just to laugh at political chaos and false promises he makes. But more than likely, Hillary Clinton will be the first female president.
Don't kid yourself this election won't only affect the citizens of America, if you fancy Trump winning look forward to a global power abscess as Trump's America abdicates its global responsibilities, an even more isolated Britain than we currently are (I'm guessing you're a Brit too:P), heightened barriers on free trade, a further emboldened nativist right in all Western Countries which is looking to tear down all the progress of the last 50 years, a cockier more active Russia and a propaganda coup for Islamic Terror the world over. Trump would be disastrous.
trigglypuff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Uni12345678)
1. just because I don't like something doesn't mean I support the only other alternative. It simply means I'd prefer it but doesn't mean I'd support it on its own. Theres a huge difference.

2. You're avoiding the question because you're scared

3. I didn't actually report your post I don't sink that low

4. You're avoiding the question
If I report this post it should so get taken down
Ok.
edanski
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
that's disgusting news; how recent is this?
It's a made up electoral map, you can see it says User Generated in the corner it's what the OP is guessing will happen :P
Sabz152
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go Hillary!😊😊😊😊Trumps just a racist and all words...
Uni12345678
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ok.
Well it didn't get taken down hence I hadn't reported it, plus even if I had, you're still dodging the question and weakening your candidate as we speak. Probably what all the supporters are like
trigglypuff
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by VioletBlueGreen)
If she is defending the American People then perhaps war is in their best interests but I think she'd find a way to avoid it getting that far whilst still getting what she wants.

You mean like when he attacked the parents of a Muslim US Army officer who had died, or when he claimed a judge was bias because he's Mexican. Maybe, just maybe, threatening to build a war between America and Mexico hinted at the idea he's not to keen on Mexicans.

Source - His rallies and http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83
How is bombing Assad defending American people? Didn't realise Assad had that much power.

Building a wall is to keep illegals out. You can of course still cross the border if you have papers.
trigglypuff
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well it didn't get taken down hence I hadn't reported it, plus even if I had, you're still dodging the question and weakening your candidate as we speak. Probably what all the supporters are like
It wouldn't have been taken down as I didn't say anything against the rules.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by edanski)
It's a made up electoral map, you can see it says User Generated in the corner it's what the OP is guessing will happen :P
oh right

well its still disgusting lol
Tinka99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am not a fan of both Trump or Clinton but if I had to choose it would be Clinton as I just hate Donald Trump he is a disgusting and disgraceful man.
Uni12345678
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It wouldn't have been taken down as I didn't say anything against the rules.
You know what, fine, I'm gonna be the bigger person and accept that I might have confused you with that whole thing.
But I'm gonna remind you that you should get answering that question
Sabz152
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
'I'm going to build wall a wall and Mexico are going to pay for it!' What on earth does trump think he is??? Basically he's all words😏
How is bombing Assad defending American people? Didn't realise Assad had that much power.

Building a wall is to keep illegals out. You can of course still cross the border if you have papers.
VioletBlueGreen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AsiyaAden9879)
Honestly as a bystander and non american citizen.I would love for trump to win just to laugh at political chaos and false promises he makes. But more than likely, Hillary Clinton will be the first female president.
I'm not actually an American Citizen myself but I love a good debate too much to be a bystander especially this one.
KingYusHalo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gary Johnson for pres. 2016

Fu*k Hillary and Trump
#ChaosKass
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trump will win. Let it sink in, liberals - Trump will win.
Uni12345678
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

lots of ppl said to trump that the wall would cost America a lot of money and his response was to make Mexico pay for it. If the reason for the wall is just to keep illegal immigrants out because they are causing problems in America illegally, what's the reason to punish an entire country by making them pay for something they don't want? That's like me getting you to delete your tsr account because you are annoying me
edanski
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
oh right

well its still disgusting lol
I know im just praying for madam president xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads