Turn on thread page Beta

Oh sh.........one of post posts is being reviewed! watch

How do I delete it before a mod gets to it?!

That said my post is bad but it isnt THAT bad. AND I havent been moderated in at least 2 weeks now so I guess Im overdue. Still any advice on how to get away with it would be greatly appreciated (not financially or sexually tho!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    How do I delete it before a mod gets to it?!

That said my post is bad but it isnt THAT bad. AND I havent been moderated in at least 2 weeks now so I guess Im overdue. Still any advice on how to get away with it would be greatly appreciated (not financially or sexually tho!)
    You can't do anything now but it's no big deal. They'll probably just send you a 'remainder about our rules', or give you a yellow card. I've had thousands of those. It's not like they're going to ban you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.