99GCSEKID99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
there is so much to learn for Psychology and I don't know how to effectively revise and REMEMBER everything :/ how are you guys gonna revise for it?
SamLuxa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looopa baby!!
https://www.loopa.co.uk/
fefssdf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
when I revised for AQA A2 psychology last year ( I sat the june 2016 exams ) I wrote up all the essays for all the possible questions and then proceeded to memorise these essays word for word, and for the smaller units like media and research methods I made my own revision powerpoints and i would go through and memorise the studies/content via these. this method took a LOT of time like I'm taking a good 3 months to write up all the essays and make the revision powerpoints and then 3 months to memorise all of the essays and by memorise I mean learning the essays word-for-word so when it came to the exam I just regurgitated the essays I had memorised.... I got 87ums in unit 3 and 98ums in unit 4 so I got an A* overall
99GCSEKID99
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads