Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place but I lost my ID and ordered a new one however I've found my old one and I was wondering if I was to let someone use it at a club that scans, would it come up with "lost" or anything weird.

Thank you :))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry if I posted in the wrong place but I lost my ID and ordered a new one however I've found my old one and I was wondering if I was to let someone use it at a club that scans, would it come up with "lost" or anything weird.

Thank you )
    I don't think so, but wouldn't like to say for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Thank you )
    It is a criminal offence to use fake ID for the purpose of obtaining alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    It is a criminal offence to use fake ID for the purpose of obtaining alcohol.
    But it's not technically fake is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    But it's not technically fake is it?
    It is fake to the other person using it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    It is fake to the other person using it.
    My bad, I didn't read the OP properly, I misread as the same person using the old ID.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.