Turn on thread page Beta

Skinny petite girls not attractive? watch

I'm 21 years old but look a few years younger. It also doesn't help that I have a small frame (i'm 5'3 and 6.5 stone, not anorexic i've always been small) and I feel like most men don't find that attractive. I have small boobs, a tiny waist and small ass. They tend to go for thicker, curvier women or at least women that look their age. It's worse that i'm attracted to guys that look older and are built bigger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 21 years old but look a few years younger. It also doesn't help that I have a small frame (i'm 5'3 and 6.5 stone, not anorexic i've always been small) and I feel like most men don't find that attractive. I have small boobs, a tiny waist and small ass. They tend to go for thicker, curvier women or at least women that look their age. It's worse that i'm attracted to guys that look older and are built bigger
    OMG lol you sound just like my type (srs)!I love my women to be petite and slim, your fine just the way you are, too bad in my area ladies tend to be on the larger side. Be happy with who you are because there are guys who like petite/slim women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie_noob)
    OMG lol you sound just like my type (srs)!I love my women to be petite and slim, your fine just the way you are, too bad in my area ladies tend to be on the larger side. Be happy with who you are because there are guys who like petite/slim women.
    OMG OMG You two are soooooooooooo made for each other!

Spoiler:
    Show

Cue Cupid - I'm out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Results)
    OMG OMG You two are soooooooooooo made for each other!

Spoiler:
    Show

Cue Cupid - I'm out

OMG brah your so right, do you think you can set us up? :nuts:

ReputationRep:
    bruh you're not the only one xD
    im 17 and people say i look 10 because of how short i am
    not that it bothers me tho tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    For Christ's sake, how many validation threads are we going to get this year?! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Strange, because being a curvier and larger girl it seems to me guys are only interested in small girls like yourself. I've had plenty of guys tell me how cute and adorable they think your description is. When it comes down to it, they all like different things and there will be a guy who likes you!

Guys all like exactly the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone likes different things. Personally I don't mind what kind build or body or anything a lady is, and I have no preference. If I weren't with a lady already, I would have to say that no matter the build or type of the lady in that sense, as long as we got along I'd be all for it. Cliche to say, but size doesn't matter.

I'm 21, 6'3 and I'm obsessed with a skinny petite woman who is 10 years older than me

ReputationRep:
    as an adult I can't find myself attracted to someone who looks like a child, no

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 and look younger than I am cause I'm only 5 foot 1, I have boobs on the smaller side but a good ass. My boyfriend is 6 foot 2 and big, broad shoulders, defined arms and chest - don't lose hope! You sound lovely!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds p much my type and I'm gonna assume that I'm not the only person on earth that likes that sorta thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.