Turn on thread page Beta

Still can't orgasm with boyfriend watch

I'm 20. Been sexually active for 2 years, been with my current boyfriend who I love for 1.5 years. I can make myself orgasm from masturbating with a vibrator but I've never been able to orgasm from sex (including oral). Me and my bf are very compatible in bed and we're open and like the same things. Idk where exactly the problem is. He is a bit on the small side plus he doesn't last very long during sex but I do enjoy sex with him. Lately he's been upset and self critical because he believes he doesn't satisfy me. I love him so much and I hate that he feels inadequate. Any tips on how I can orgasm with him? Anyone been in the same situation?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 20. Been sexually active for 2 years, been with my current boyfriend who I love for 1.5 years. I can make myself orgasm from masturbating with a vibrator but I've never been able to orgasm from sex (including oral). Me and my bf are very compatible in bed and we're open and like the same things. Idk where exactly the problem is. He is a bit on the small side plus he doesn't last very long during sex but I do enjoy sex with him. Lately he's been upset and self critical because he believes he doesn't satisfy me. I love him so much and I hate that he feels inadequate. Any tips on how I can orgasm with him? Anyone been in the same situation?
    It's completely normal for women. Experts say women have to learn themselves how to orgasm when men cannot satisfy their needs. I think you need to open up about this to your boyfriend and tell him that he doesn't need to feel bad because unlike men most women have the same trouble like you. Don't worry.

Hey Have you tried using a small vibrator/bullet during sex for clitoral stimulation? So you'd be on top and just kinda slot it in between both of you and get down to it. Works a treat for my and my bf when I need an extra kick sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illimitable)
    It's completely normal for women. Experts say women have to learn themselves how to orgasm when men cannot satisfy their needs. I think you need to open up about this to your boyfriend and tell him that he doesn't need to feel bad because unlike men most women have the same trouble like you. Don't worry.
    Ugh why do us women get all the struggles!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Have you tried using a small vibrator/bullet during sex for clitoral stimulation? So you'd be on top and just kinda slot it in between both of you and get down to it. Works a treat for my and my bf when I need an extra kick sometimes!
    Hmm no haven't tried that. I'm worried if I orgasm with the vibrator then he'll feel even more inadequate! But I'll bring it up with him, I mean he find pleasure in my pleasure so maybe it'll work!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anon3579)
    Ugh why do us women get all the struggles!
    Have no idea haha. I'd agree with that though you do get all the struggles.

ReputationRep:
    You two should discuss about this after all it is normal for females to be unable to orgasm by their boyfriend. I'm pretty sure that he rather you teach yourself then you missing out on full pleasure while he can. After all at least you chose to stay by his side still unlike some couple.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? Lots and lots and lots of foreplay but firstly, throw that vibrator away.
    Something else you might try is don't orgasm at all for as long as you can before you have again with him. Vibrators are like a narcotic for some girls; the intensity needs to keep increasing,(over the years, not days), until they need a jackhammer to get off.

If you reach orgasm when masturbate,but not during sex with your bf,means he doesn't know to push the right buttons and doesn't know to do sex..I mean he needs to make you have orgasms before he comes.personaly I always made my girlfriends have orgasms as is not only about me when doing sex,but the other half as well..
    I make sure I last long enough to give you an orgasm before I come,otherwise what's the point of having sex if you are not satisfied having lots of orgasms.
    Maybe he doesn't last long enough to give you an osgasm,as deep penetration over long periods 20-30 min will make you have orgasms

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.