Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait till I leave next year. Cannot wait.

I started a craze in our school once. One chemistry lesson when a friend left the room I emptied his bag, turned it inside out, put all the stuff back in and zipped it back up. Obviously I'm not the first person to do this, but till literally the end of the year, everyone was doing it. Genius. I was by far the best mind, one Physics lesson, I got every single person in the class without them knowing (bar me and my one friend who was sat next to me laughing, as one by one everyone looked down under the table and realised their bags were inside out.

Oh, I also once saw the Head of English with his 1 year old child in College, give the baby to his wife to take home. A few minutes later I went up to him and said 'Mrs .....(his wife) said she's going home now, and can you take .......(kids name) to her so she can take him home.'

He went mental for at least 3 minutes thinking he'd lost his baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)

I started a craze in our school once. One chemistry lesson when a friend left the room I emptied his bag, turned it inside out, put all the stuff back in and zipped it back up. Obviously I'm not the first person to do this, but till literally the end of the year, everyone was doing it. Genius. I was by far the best mind, one Physics lesson, I got every single person in the class without them knowing (bar me and my one friend who was sat next to me laughing, as one by one everyone looked down under the table and realised their bags were inside out.

Oh, I also once saw the Head of English with his 1 year old child in College, give the baby to his wife to take home. A few minutes later I went up to him and said 'Mrs .....(his wife) said she's going home now, and can you take .......(kids name) to her so she can take him home.'

Hahaha.......nice!!! I'll have to try the 'bag' thing at uni!

ReputationRep:
    On my last day at school all of the year 11's got searched on arrival!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)

lol...thats just cruel.

ReputationRep:
    Releasing 30 live chickens into the school during the night. Hehe, they were everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch that programme on MTV, called High School Prank stories.

ReputationRep:
    hey... nothing much happened to my school but my mate has a legendary one... The peeps at her school painted the school gates bright pink and put the dep head's house for sale amongst other things!

ReputationRep:
    Get everyone to bring in knives, and at the lesson of a teacher you don't like, make sure you all get there early. When he/she walk in as he/she walks to the front of the class, one by one, you all throw knives in his/her back.

Effectively you will be stabbing him/her in the back, oh the irony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Get everyone to bring in knives, and at the lesson of a teacher you don't like, make sure you all get there early. When he/she walk in as he/she walks to the front of the class, one by one, you all throw knives in his/her back.

Effectively you will be stabbing him/her in the back, oh the irony.
    I would, but somehow the idea of getting life imprisonment doesn't appeal.

ReputationRep:
    we removed and hid all the furniture from the staff room - they were more worried about their mugs than chairs though! and people put signs on the toilets saying "out of order. please use conservation area".

a bit lame but to be honest we were all hungover to care, having been out to a club having a "school night" (it seemd appropriate) the night before.

the boys school across the road were sent home by 10am and their final assembly cancelled - 2 people came in the night before and sprayed pink elephants over their 6th form centre. also drew a blind man with a stick and a cow with a spear through it on the wall. they removed a toilet door and signed it (yes, with their names...it's true that grammar school pupils have NO common sense). their head of 6th form cried and was sent home.

but i think the winners must be my boyfriend's sister's year. they put cockroaches in the school canteen. the school had to be closed down and everyone sent home until health and safety checks had been done. it was featured on national news! was a few years ago now though.

ReputationRep:
    Some of the boys came it at like 3am (god knows why!) and set off the alarms :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol i cut down around 3 trees at my school. Was well funny as the head teacher planted them and people saw a perfectly cut tree on its side for no reason. Everyone was like "wtf mates?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    water ballons
    laxative in the food
    set of the fire alarm
    You really can't get much more unoriginal than that. Setting the fire alarm off actually does nothing- the schools tell the fire brigades when its muck-up day, so they don't automatically send out any firemen. The teachers are always aware that it's muck-up day, so none of the classes are ever stopped. Setting the fire alarm off is one of the more unfunny, unoriginal pranks you can do because no chaos or anything funny ever results from it. Laxative in the food has been done since muck-up days were ever invented, and a water fight will always happen on muck-up day.

This year, the leavers let locusts loose in the school, and set cockroaches loose in classrooms. They also let chickens run free round the school. It would have been funny if I hadn't been doing my art exam on that day, and was constantly being disturbed by smoke bombs exploding in the corridors outside.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of year 11 a group of boys accompanied by the sole IT teacher in school cut a penis into the field, large enough to see from a helicopter quite high up - higher then the four floors of our school at any rate - and it's still there, over a year on. Oh, the silent mark of our year.

ReputationRep:
    Ho hum, well, clingfilm placed under the toilet seat, but over the bowl, proved to be funny, especially as it was the teachers toilets it was done to.

putting the clocks forward in CDT dept, so we could all leave early.

taking the bolts off toilet doors and loosening the chains on the toilets, so when they were pulled, peeps were left standing with the chain in their hands.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this isn't a school prank but.......I was dared by one of my mates today to walk into McDonalds and order a bigMac, wearing a T-Shirt saying McShit. And I did it. And they refused to serve me.....

ReputationRep:
    well one time i grabbed some perfume from my sisters bedroom and put it in a water gun. we sprayed every guy we could in the hall ways at school that day.

ReputationRep:
    It's not so much of a prank as an offence. Someone stole the scanner from my I.T. classroom and brought it back the next day. No one even noticed until he walked in with it in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    Someone had these padlocks, and went round the corridors padlocking random people's bags together

that was hilarious because they didn't notice until ages after it happened, and they were like "what the hell.. who are you?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Well, this isn't a school prank but.......I was dared by one of my mates today to walk into McDonalds and order a bigMac, wearing a T-Shirt saying McShit. And I did it. And they refused to serve me.....
    You should've got them fired by complaining. Bloody discrimination.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.