Turn on thread page Beta

Is my friend bi? If so does he want to do anything? watch

I ve had this male friend for a good few years now and I like him (I m bi male 19). I ve always had suspicions that he may be gay or bi. We have seen eachother a lot more this year. He started flirting with me on Facebook in a jokey way and we ve been doing that almost everyday this year. He started looking at me and winking and licking his tongue. In spring this year we wanked together and we ve done that many times since as we went on holiday together too. He touched my balls and looks at me in urinals. I saw him watching me have a **** and he got a boner. On the last day of our holiday he said we haven t done anything but **** together all week, then he started dry humping me and he got hard we didn t do anything more. We send snaps of our cocks together all the time. We both talk about girls but I told him a few months ago I was bi. Then a few weeks later he said he was 15% but he just enjoyed flirting. Other days he denies this and says he s straight?The last few weeks I said let s experiment together and he seemed very interested. When he got to my house he said he didn t want to do anything. Then we had a convo about being bi and he said he thinks that alot more people are bi they just don t try anything. Then I said some people fall in love with people but aren t sexually attracted to them. Then he said that s how I feel about you. We had a few hugs that night but no more then in the morning we sent snaps. I don t understand what he wants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I ve had this male friend for a good few years now and I like him (I m bi male 19). I ve always had suspicions that he may be gay or bi. We have seen eachother a lot more this year. He started flirting with me on Facebook in a jokey way and we ve been doing that almost everyday this year. He started looking at me and winking and licking his tongue. In spring this year we wanked together and we ve done that many times since as we went on holiday together too. He touched my balls and looks at me in urinals. I saw him watching me have a **** and he got a boner. On the last day of our holiday he said we haven t done anything but **** together all week, then he started dry humping me and he got hard we didn t do anything more. We send snaps of our cocks together all the time. We both talk about girls but I told him a few months ago I was bi. Then a few weeks later he said he was 15% but he just enjoyed flirting. Other days he denies this and says he s straight?The last few weeks I said let s experiment together and he seemed very interested. When he got to my house he said he didn t want to do anything. Then we had a convo about being bi and he said he thinks that alot more people are bi they just don t try anything. Then I said some people fall in love with people but aren t sexually attracted to them. Then he said that s how I feel about you. We had a few hugs that night but no more then in the morning we sent snaps. I don t understand what he wants?
    #closetgay

He probably can't admit he's bi or something and his mind is struggling :/

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

:nothing:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.