Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey All, was wondering if anyone currently at Herts Uni would wanna share there experiences and thoughts living in the Halls on campus as I and many other's I expect are looking to stay there too =)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Connorx)
    Hey All, was wondering if anyone currently at Herts Uni would wanna share there experiences and thoughts living in the Halls on campus as I and many other's I expect are looking to stay there too =)
    Hi Connorx,

Lots our current students are here on TSR so hopefully they will share their experiences with you!

In the meantime, you can take a virtual tour of our new College Lane accommodation here.

We also have lots of info on our accommodation and the types available on our website.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks,
    Heather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connorx)
    I'm in Newton court which is brand new this year so everything was perfect when moving in. I live in a townhouse, which means there are 4 floors. On the bottom floor is the kitchen and downstairs toilet, then the next 3 floors up each have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, totalling 12 rooms. We have to share a bathroom but it is same sex sharing. In my kitchen area there are 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, 3 fridge freezers, 2 sofas and 2 tables. From the other flats I've been in they all seem really nice as well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 29, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.