Work colleague won't let me go for lunch with anyone else Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I don't know what to do. I work as a Social Worker as well as studying for a PHD. I'm 27, single gay man. There a 32 year old gay guy I work with.
We used to be really close friends at work, I always considered that once I finished working here we would stay friends out of work.
But now he's making life hard for me, at first it was jokes about my love life but now he's taken to giving me
Evils whenever I chat to any guys, commenting on the way I spoke to them, getting angry when I went for lunch with anyone, and when the boss is out he has shouted at me for saying a guy is hot.

Today I arranged to meet a guy from the opposite office for a subway. My work colleague literally blocked the way and pushed me into my chair and said I wasn't going. When I pushed past him and went anyway, when I came back he'd been crying and kicked a chair over.

I really care about him, he's by far the best looking guy in here, he really doesn't need to worry that I wont wants I be friends anymore. Why does he get so upset when I make friends? I can be friends with him as well as others. I don't know what to do :-(
Hambi123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe he likes you. I would suggest you find another job rather then have someone treat you like ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He sounds majorly controlling. If he's this bad when you're not even together, think how much worse it's going to be if you start a potential relationship. Keep away.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (118)
14.17%
Excited (83)
9.96%
Worried (155)
18.61%
Terrified (191)
22.93%
Meh (55)
6.6%
Confused (24)
2.88%