Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear All,
    Planning on coming to Lancaster University almost three weeks prior to the beginning of my course (January 2017). I want to register at the police office but need their website and address. I googled everywhere but cant get any help.
    Thank you!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The police station is in Lancaster town centre and the public entrance is on Marton Street. Why do you need to register at the police station? This is very unusual.

Closest thing to a website would be this: http://www.lancashire.police.uk/your...morecambe.aspx

ReputationRep:
    International students have to register at a police office once they inter the UK within the first 7 days. This is the law. THat's why I'm wondering if any police office would be enough for this mission?
    So, I am not looking for a police office, but rather a police registration office. Not sure if these two have two different offices or one. Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Sep '18
  2. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.