Places to visit in BIRMINGHAM Watch

aladdin818
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! I am celebrating my birthday in Birmingham this year - a recently new city in my life as Ive moved here for uni. What is there to do around here for a day? I was thinking of a visit to get a massage in the day as I've wanted to do this for AWHILE aswell as something else? and then a nice restaurant to visit in the evening... so any suggestions what I could do in between massage and restaurant that could kill about 5-6 hours of time? Thanks!
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aladdin818)
Hi! I am celebrating my birthday in Birmingham this year - a recently new city in my life as Ive moved here for uni. What is there to do around here for a day? I was thinking of a visit to get a massage in the day as I've wanted to do this for AWHILE aswell as something else? and then a nice restaurant to visit in the evening... so any suggestions what I could do in between massage and restaurant that could kill about 5-6 hours of time? Thanks!
Birmingham is really good for shopping, so if that's your thing then definitely check it out. There's some really cool shops around the Jewellery Quarter, and the Bull Ring is amazing too. For independent shops/stalls, the market and the Arcades are the best I've seen. Definitely worth a look. There's a couple of escape games there as well which are worth looking into, like Cell Block C and Bunker 38. These are pretty fun! If you're into it, the theatre scene there is amazing so you might like to see if there's any plays that you fancy on that day. The street food around Birmingham is insanely good, so definitely check that out if you go shopping. There's also loads of gorgeous spas around as well if you're interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (117)
14.15%
Excited (81)
9.79%
Worried (155)
18.74%
Terrified (190)
22.97%
Meh (55)
6.65%
Confused (24)
2.9%