Girls....does it suck? To be girls I mean Watch

Cristo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Why couldn't you be guys? I mean, it seems to me it's easier to be a guy. We get to be immature, stupid, silly, messy etc. and no-one looks down on us and girls still can't live without us (unless you're lesbian/feminist. Samething really ). Hehehehe!
yellow96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That list is very true, but we have other pros. We never have to set anything manual / electronic up ourselves, and people are more likely to be impressed with you when you do eventually manage it. No need to carry heavy things when men are about. It's usually the case that the man pays for drinks, dinner, dates in general. We can legitimately marry someone rich and never work. We can use make up to disguise any spots. There's a wider variety of hairstyles and fashion available. If someone kicks us in the crotch, we can immediately kick them back (though granted, I've never actually been kicked in the crotch..)
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Cristo)
I assume you mean Sexist? Hush hush my pretty little Sky lark. My beautiful little, silly hummingbird. Go back to your gossip magazines and cooking and leave the real talk and debate to the clever intellectual men

(That was a joke, as I'm sure you're aware. :P)
As was my 'mistake', as you are not aware :p:
HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm not saying I would like to be a guy, but I can think of another con - being patronised by guys, or 'expected' to be ****, when you attempt a more 'male' pursuit.
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Saying that, although when I was at junior school I remember wishing sometimes that I was a boy (so that I would get less verbal hassle from the opposition when playing football, and stuff like that), I don't think I would like to be a guy now.
Vesta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sometimes I wish I was a guy. I can't help thinking life would be so much easier. Dressing up and hair and all seems so much easier for guys. Shopping, too.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I certainly wouldn't like to be female on a permanent basis. Sure playing with my breasts would be fun for a while, but I'd soon get bored and miss my penis. If it were possible I'd like to be a woman for a week or so.
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bunthulhu)
We do?!

Hehe. Okay well I mean we don't enjoy it like a guy would :p:
erm....:flute:
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^Do communists even have breasts? Shouldn't they cut them off in the interests of equality?
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Vesta)
Sometimes I wish I was a guy. I can't help thinking life would be so much easier. Dressing up and hair and all seems so much easier for guys. Shopping, too.
Yup, morning routine is: Get up, have shower (5 minutes), play with my penis, vigorously dry myself and my hair (about 30 seconds), play with my penis, get dressed (about 2 minutes), play with my penis, go make breakfast, have breakfast watching breakfast on BBC1, play with my penis whilst having breakfast, go about daily business (mainly playing with my penis at the same time... who said men couldn't multitask :rolleyes:).

[/slightly ironic]
Melancholy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Eurgh.
Sausage
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If I was a guy I'd probably spend all my time *******
Melancholy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Double eurgh.
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sausage)
I do.
Sausage
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
I do.
:five:
Melancholy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Err, you do know where his hand has been, right?
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Talk for yourself :p:
:hubba:

Pro: Can at least cook a decent meal without burning down a house.

Con: Cant wee in public places without it being obvious.
Nor can I, and I have to get something out to do it. Do you realise how long it takes to get the whole thing out ;no;
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Girls can do it too
Melancholy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh, this thread is getting to be as crude as the official "How big is ur ****?" thread ;thumbsup;

My answer? I don't know, I've never intentionally measured it.
Charl
Report 11 years ago
I like being a girl.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (555)
80.43%
Leave (135)
19.57%

Watched Threads