Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    Oh, this thread is getting to be as crude as the official "How big is ur ****?" thread ;thumbsup;
    Lets face it, you stood next to me at the urinal, and you're just jealous.

:p:

Well.. this is kinda gross. We don't wanna hear bout your boy bits. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    I like being a girl.
    Exactly, some people just aren't cut out to be guys, and you have to be content and happy with yourself.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it, you stood next to me at the urinal, and you're just jealous.
    If by "jealous" you mean "turned on" then yes, maybe slightly...

(Original post by Robob)
    Exactly, some people just aren't cut out to be guys, and you have to be content and happy with yourself.

:hmmm:

If I was a guy, I'd be cooler than you, blates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Nor can I, and I have to get something out to do it. Do you realise how long it takes to get the whole thing out ;no;
    Yeah but you dont have to pull down your pants and get your bits out! :rolleyes:

Unless you have a huuuuuuge penis, I dont think it's that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    If by "jealous" you mean "turned on" then yes, maybe slightly...
    Shush, don't let marty hear that ;no;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    :hmmm:

If I was a guy, I'd be cooler than you, blates.
    So I am cooler than you, yer?

(Original post by Robob)
    So I am cooler than you, yer?

;dry;

Now you know that's not true! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    ;dry;

Now you know that's not true! :p:
    But you specified you'd need to be a guy to be cooler than me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    Yeah but you dont have to pull down your pants and get your bits out! :rolleyes:

Unless you have a huuuuuuge penis, I dont think it's that bad.
    This is true...

(Original post by Robob)
    But you specified you'd need to be a guy to be cooler than me :hugs:
    I meant I'd be a cooler GUY than you are at the moment.

:hmpf:

You suck. :pwnd:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    ^Do communists even have breasts? Shouldn't they cut them off in the interests of equality?
    Thud isn't a communist. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Lies.

ReputationRep:
    ;no;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl)
    I meant I'd be a cooler GUY than you are at the moment.

:hmpf:

You suck. :pwnd:
    ;console;

ReputationRep:
    argh ok..

Pro's:

* Orgasms. You have much better and longer orgasms than men, the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings that's twice as many as the penis' glans.

Fair point, but i'm sure male orgasms are pretty spectacular as well, and no one has ever felt both so you can't really compare. and to be honest i'd haev put this on a con section in some ways, girls may possibly have better orgasms but they seem to be harder to come by than guys. most men can orgasm through penetration, most women can't.

* You've got breasts to play with.

im gona assume that's a joke... i never just sit and play with my breasts. they're jsut these extra parts of me i started growing when i was 11 and do nothing for me sexually at all if only i'm involved.

* You can wrap a guy around your little finger if you're hot.

only the dumb ones who don't care about brains and are easily swayed by looks.

Con's:

* You have to deal with your period.

i personally have ace periods. I never ever ever get stomach cramp, they're very light and short, I don't get PMT and i barely even notice when i'm on. can't speak for everyone but it's not a given that periods are these awful horrible things.

* Pregnancy. Morning sickness!
    * Childbirth. THE PAIN!

yeah, but we also get the pro point of having far greater control over it than men. i'd hate to be a guy, u get someone pregnant and from then on what she does is legally something you cannot alter. you can't make a girl have a baby you want. you can't force a girl into an abortion. and the courts almost always favour mothers, so at least if we actually have a kid we have more security with it.

* Having to deal with other women who are just as *****y and backstabbing as you.

men can be *****y too. 'dealing' with women is easy, just like dealing with men.

* Getting hassled by men in the workplace and having a harder time getting the same kind of job as a man (although that is slowly improving)

i don't get hassled by men (although i have in my past job, and it was only a bit of banter and fun amongst workmates that i found pretty funny).

* The In-Laws when you get married, women just can't get on with the mother for some reason.

such a stereotype!

* Silent treatment etc. rather than the male "punch up" and let's just be friends again.

not everyone finds that the best way to deal with things. and to be honest i'd rather go through silent treatment than be physically assaulted :|

* Having guys who you find completely unattractive pester you in clubs etc.

it's funny. and not as hard to get rid of as people think, you just gotta be firm and stand your ground. laughing at them usually helps. i'm sure ugly girls pester hot men too!

* If you're not hot, chances are there's going to be discrimination against you where other hot women are concerned

i've never felt that. according to a lot of people in the past and now, i'm good looking (or at least not ugly) but i've never met another woman who is nasty to me because i'm 'competition' or anything and i'd never be like that to anyone.

* Make-up and beauty! What a hassle.

it's not a hassle!! you don't HAVE to wear makeup and make an effort to look good, some of us just choose to. and some don't, which is fine too. but personally I like making the effort to look nice so i have more confidence.

* Contraception! Screwing around with your hormones and having unpleasant plastic thingamajiggs implanted.

taking a pill once a day isn't that bad and ur forgetting one of the biggest methods of contraception, the condom. which is usually for the guy to screw around with putting rubber on his penis, ruining the moment and experiencing decreased sensation, only to find it probably splits lol

i'm real happy being female, wouldn't change it for the world.

(Original post by dream_theater)
    argh ok..

Pro's:

* Orgasms. You have much better and longer orgasms than men, the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings that's twice as many as the penis' glans.

Fair point, but i'm sure male orgasms are pretty spectacular as well, and no one has ever felt both so you can't really compare. and to be honest i'd haev put this on a con section in some ways, girls may possibly have better orgasms but they seem to be harder to come by than guys. most men can orgasm through penetration, most women can't.

* You've got breasts to play with.

im gona assume that's a joke... i never just sit and play with my breasts. they're jsut these extra parts of me i started growing when i was 11 and do nothing for me sexually at all if only i'm involved.

* You can wrap a guy around your little finger if you're hot.

only the dumb ones who don't care about brains and are easily swayed by looks.

Con's:

* You have to deal with your period.

i personally have ace periods. I never ever ever get stomach cramp, they're very light and short, I don't get PMT and i barely even notice when i'm on. can't speak for everyone but it's not a given that periods are these awful horrible things.

* Pregnancy. Morning sickness!
    * Childbirth. THE PAIN!

yeah, but we also get the pro point of having far greater control over it than men. i'd hate to be a guy, u get someone pregnant and from then on what she does is legally something you cannot alter. you can't make a girl have a baby you want. you can't force a girl into an abortion. and the courts almost always favour mothers, so at least if we actually have a kid we have more security with it.

* Having to deal with other women who are just as *****y and backstabbing as you.

men can be *****y too. 'dealing' with women is easy, just like dealing with men.

* Getting hassled by men in the workplace and having a harder time getting the same kind of job as a man (although that is slowly improving)

i don't get hassled by men (although i have in my past job, and it was only a bit of banter and fun amongst workmates that i found pretty funny).

* The In-Laws when you get married, women just can't get on with the mother for some reason.

such a stereotype!

* Silent treatment etc. rather than the male "punch up" and let's just be friends again.

not everyone finds that the best way to deal with things. and to be honest i'd rather go through silent treatment than be physically assaulted :|

* Having guys who you find completely unattractive pester you in clubs etc.

it's funny. and not as hard to get rid of as people think, you just gotta be firm and stand your ground. laughing at them usually helps. i'm sure ugly girls pester hot men too!

* If you're not hot, chances are there's going to be discrimination against you where other hot women are concerned

i've never felt that. according to a lot of people in the past and now, i'm good looking (or at least not ugly) but i've never met another woman who is nasty to me because i'm 'competition' or anything and i'd never be like that to anyone.

* Make-up and beauty! What a hassle.

it's not a hassle!! you don't HAVE to wear makeup and make an effort to look good, some of us just choose to. and some don't, which is fine too. but personally I like making the effort to look nice so i have more confidence.

* Contraception! Screwing around with your hormones and having unpleasant plastic thingamajiggs implanted.

taking a pill once a day isn't that bad and ur forgetting one of the biggest methods of contraception, the condom. which is usually for the guy to screw around with putting rubber on his penis, ruining the moment and experiencing decreased sensation, only to find it probably splits lol

i'm real happy being female, wouldn't change it for the world.
    Post is too long to be in Chat, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like being female, actually.

Some of your issues just don't work for a lot of us... for example:

Con's:
    Pregnancy. Morning sickness!-You don't have to get pregnant. I certainly never plan on it
    Childbirth. THE PAIN!-Again- no plans on ever going through that
    Having to deal with other women who are just as *****y and backstabbing as you.-Not all women are *****y and backstabbing and men have to deal with women just as much as women do!
    Getting hassled by men in the workplace and having a harder time getting the same kind of job as a man (although that is slowly improving)- Again, not completely true. A lot of the time I wouldn't want their jobs and also, not all women get hassled... or else they wouldn't work!
    Having guys who you find completely unattractive pester you in clubs etc.= Again- probably happens to guys too
    If you're not hot, chances are there's going to be discrimination against you where other hot women are concerned- Not always true and I know guys who have problems. Usually not over their looks but they still have them!
    Make-up and beauty! What a hassle.-When I was at school most of the guys spent more time on their hair than us girls. And, to be honest, I like to make an effort. It's not really a hassle.
    Contraception! Screwing around with your hormones and having unpleasant plastic thingamajiggs implanted.-Not all women have implants or use the pill. There's the condom- man's domain.

So.. no.. I think that wasn't very accurate.

If I was a guy I'd be gay anyway. I'd have to have men!! So, I'm fine to stay as a woman rather than think about whether I'd prefer to be a man. I think women have a lot more power in some ways than men.

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate being a guy if have to be a superficial ******* who only talks about football and how fit 'that bird over there' is, but luckily for me I'm not like that

(and no I'm not gay)

Each side has their pros and cons, couldn't say which i'd prefer personally

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.