Turn on thread page Beta

Girls....does it suck? To be girls I mean watch

ReputationRep:
    Con - Having big boobs is really annoying. Cos guys tend to talk to them rather than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    I'd hate being a guy if have to be a superficial ******* who only talks about football and how fit 'that bird over there' is, but luckily for me I'm not like that

(and no I'm not gay)

Each side has their pros and cons, couldn't say which i'd prefer personally
    Cockmuncher ;no;

ReputationRep:
    No offence to anyone and this my own personal opinion but after much reading and really looking into the theology and foundations of all Abrahamic religions, I got to say being a woman/girl SUCKS big time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    Con - Having big boobs is really annoying. Cos guys tend to talk to them rather than me.
    What you have to realise is that a woman is the bit that's attached to the boobs. :p:

(Original post by Crimson Black)
    What you have to realise is that a woman is the bit that's attached to the boobs. :p:
    :rofl: Terrible. :p:

Aww, random but I love the Heroes quote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fay_102)
    No offence to anyone and this my own personal opinion but after much reading and really looking into the theology and foundations of all Abrahamic religions, I got to say being a woman/girl SUCKS big time!
    ...but a lot of us don't even have anything to do with Abrahamic religions

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing as beautiful as being a woman & a mother. How will guys/future fathers ever know the happiness of having a child even though its painful? Anything which is gained after a hard work has the greatest value to a person (mother). We, women should be lucky that God chooses us as child bearers, may b because he knew we r more capable of going through a labour pain than a man. It shows how we r physically & mentally more stronger than a man despite they hav muscles. We get to experience make ups which guys cant. We know how having long hair feels like when it brushes against our back. Woman represents beauty, affection & loyalty. A woman is more close to the life than a man is as she deals with her family more.

ReputationRep:
    We all know this famous quote :'Behind every successful man, there is a woman'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    We get to experience make ups which guys cant. We know how having long hair feels like when it brushes against our back.
    A guy could experience those things if they want:p:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like singing the Shania Twain song - Man I feel like a woman :p:

Does it suck to be a bloke?

I mean, let's make a list of Pro's and Con's.

Pro's:
    • You can piss standing up.
    • You can...um...

Con's:
    • There's a chance you'll be as stupid as the op.
    • You're lead by your **** so easily trapped by girls "forgetting" to take the pill
    • Your vocabularies extend only so far as the word "nag" when women complain within earshot.
    • Women cry RAPE all too often when you decide that slap and tickle is all it was mean to be.
    • You spend on average 78 years worrying that your **** is: too small, too big (yeah right), too bent, too straight, too pink, too penis like.
    • You have to have a "punch up" to get through to each other.
    • You go clubbing and try to pull girls who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire and then decided to **** them off when, surprisingly, they're not up for it.
    • If you're short, you have serious anger issues.
    • If you're not hot, you get to marry michelle mcmanus types.
    • You truly believe that hours in the gym makes you attractive to girls when your face looks like the aforementioned ladies ass cheese.
    • oh the list goes onnnn

Now these are of course just my personal musings but I'm pretty sure some of the other girls out there may feel the same. Do you guys just sometimes wish you weren't a guy but a girl instead? And does it really suck as much as I think it does to be a guy?

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.unwind.com/jokes-funnies/...itswoman.shtml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    A guy could experience those things if they want:p:

If u want..but u have to do it secretly...otherwise u will be knwn as gay !

whereas, we can show it off .... ooh yea.

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing as beautiful as being a woman & a mother. How will guys/future fathers ever know the happiness of having a child even though its painful? Anything which is gained after a hard work has the greatest value to a person (mother). We, women should be lucky that God chooses us as child bearers, may b because he knew we r more capable of going through a labour pain than a man. It shows how we r physically & mentally more stronger than a man despite they hav muscles. We get to experience make ups which guys cant. We know how having long hair feels like when it brushes against our back. Woman represents beauty, affection & loyalty. A woman is more close to the life than a man is as she deals with her family more.
    I'm preeeetty certain that a guy could go through labour pains, had he the right equipment. So many women come out and say "well, because we can give birth, we are the stronger sex, higher pain threshold blah blah": no... just because men can't do something, doesn't mean to say that we couldn't do something.

For example, most soldiers are guys, fact. I'm pretty certain that those who go through commando training, heck, even the normal squaddie would happily trade that in for an evening of intense pain. It is in no way correct to state that women are stronger physically - they're not, and can't be unless they take supplements - and mentally, both sexes are strong in their own ways. There is no "better" or "superior" sex any more.

ReputationRep:
    I'm preeeetty certain that a guy could go through labour pains, had he the right equipment. So many women come out and say "well, because we can give birth, we are the stronger sex, higher pain threshold blah blah": no... just because men can't do something, doesn't mean to say that we couldn't do something.
    Have you read PinkMobilePhone's latest account of childbirth???

ReputationRep:
    We all know this famous quote :'Behind every successful man, there is a woman'.
    I was sure it was "Behind every successful man, there is a woman rolling her eyes."

ReputationRep:
    Behind every successful man there is a guy inserting his penis. That's what I heard.

ReputationRep:
    Fairy nuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anamaria90)
    Have you read PinkMobilePhone's latest account of childbirth???
    Yes, and whilst it wasn't pretty, I'm certain guys could do the same if it came down to it. As I said, just because men can't physically bear children doesn't mean they couldn't if they had the equipment; we've just never had the chance to prove it.

I'm pretty certain that is was "behind every successful man, there is a woman rolling her eyes, and behind that woman is a gay best friend." :p:

ReputationRep:
    both sexes are strong in their own ways. There is no "better" or "superior" sex any more.
    THANK U FOR BRINGING THAT OUT. THAT's EXACTLY WHAT MY MESSAGE IS. In this thread i havnt seen many women who r proud abt being women. Every1 is busy looking at how it sucks to b girl.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.