Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    Behind every successful man there is a guy inserting his penis. That's what I heard.

Stop being so ignorant. Without a mother we cant pass a single day but we cud do without a father. im saying it frm my experience. i hav seen it all.

ReputationRep:
    I believe he may be joking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    Stop being so ignorant. Without a mother we cant pass a single day but we cud do without a father. im saying it frm my experience. i hav seen it all.
    That's bull****. Many people live without a mother. Many people live without a father. Take your sexist remarks elsewhere if you're going to make a serious point about gender.

ReputationRep:
    God there are positives and negatives in both sexes! The grass is always greener on the other side.

I love being a girl for many reasons and wouldnt be a guy for all the money in the world. I wish you'd stop whinging about it cause it just makes guys all smug about themselves. I read an article in a magazine about a woman who dressed up as a man and went to a strip club, and said to all women they should be glad they are female, as mens main "browsing" object is women, like how shoes are to some women (her words not mine) and that theyre driven mad by horniness

haaa men giving birth!!! The species would die out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilentGirl)
    Every1 is busy looking at how it sucks to b girl.
    I know! :eek:

Gawd, you'd think it was the title of the thread or something, wouldn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristo)
    Like what? Being completely shallow and immature? :P
    A lot of the men I know are incredibly soppy when they're ill. You'd think they were going to die when they just have a cold. I wouldn't want that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    A lot of the men I know are incredibly soppy when they're ill. You'd think they were going to die when they just have a cold. I wouldn't want that.
    Man Flu's not nice :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    We get drunk faster and cheaper *v-sign*
    We can use make up to look good when we feel ugly and we can cry! AND talk about our feelings!
    If youre ugly its a lot harder to pull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    Talk for yourself :p:
    :hubba:

Con: Cant wee in public places without it being obvious.
    Oh my god, I saw a woman doing that on Princes St in Edinburgh last week!? I'm not easily shocked but....oh my god!? I had that 'jaw-drop' feeling, was really shocked :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    yeah the ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    Oh my god, I saw a woman doing that on the main street last week!? I'm not easily shocked but....oh my god!? I had that 'jaw-drop' feeling, was really shocked :eek:
    Thats disgusting!!

ReputationRep:
    I knew a phone box once that absolutely smelled of piss.

shhhh everything's in it's right place ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    Most of them do don't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    I think that smell comes with the phone box.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avogadro6.022*10^23)
    shhhh everything's in it's right place ;yes;
    Woop Radiohead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sausage)
    I think that smell comes with the phone box.
    I think it's a tactic used by people who queue for the box so that you don't spend ages in there. Piss up teh side of it so you leave eventually from the smell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    yeah the ******s
    My boyfriend does it a lot bless him. If I'm genuinly ill he moans at me and tells me to quit it.

ReputationRep:
    Women have it much tougher. I respect them a lot for that. In general, men are more lazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    Yup, morning routine is: Get up, have shower (5 minutes), play with my penis, vigorously dry myself and my hair (about 30 seconds), play with my penis, get dressed (about 2 minutes), play with my penis, go make breakfast, have breakfast watching breakfast on BBC1, play with my penis whilst having breakfast, go about daily business (mainly playing with my penis at the same time... who said men couldn't multitask :rolleyes:).

[/slightly ironic]
    See for us girls it's wake up, wash hair, dry hair, play with penis - er, I mean, get dressed.... :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.