ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aminalia89)
    yeah i does suck!!!
    WHAT HAPPENED TO SELF-CONFIDENCE??

turn-offfff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristo)
    Pro's:
    • Orgasms. You have much better and longer orgasms than men, the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings that's twice as many as the penis' glans.
    That is, assuming you're actually capable of having one.

(Original post by Profesh)
    That is, assuming you're actually capable of having one.

Don't kid yourself Profesh, all girls are capable, you're just bad in bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually suprised by how many people didn't get I was being sarcastic. And by that I mean SilentGirl and the girl who made a list countering my list and called me stupid. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    Profesh rather brought that one upon himself.

(Oh yes - being a woman must be terrible. )

ReputationRep:
    First thing I'd do as a man would be to drink shedloads of water then go to the Alps and practice my artistic skills in the snow :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe It sounds fun to piss standing up but you have to expose ur d*ck in front of total strangers in public loos, I hear its hard to go when someones next to you!

ReputationRep:
    We have cubicles as well. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    Theoretically? Perhaps. In my own experience, certainly; however I figured it would be presumptuous to generalise to that portion of the adult female population with whom I haven't yet had sex.

(Not least, if numerous 'H&R' threads are any indication.)

ReputationRep:
    At least we can have more than one for longer, they just take practice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    We have cubicles as well. ;yes;
    But having to resort to using them always makes you feel inadequate. Damn bladder shyness. The funny thing is I have no problem getting my **** out in front of people, but when it comes to weeing the whole thing refuses to work.

ReputationRep:
    When I was a little kid I wanted to be a boy, because they always seemed to have an easier time- if they were naughty it was because they were immature, stupid, it was because they were late developers, and they got to do the more dangerous stuff.

But I'm totally fine with being female now, the world's changing, and I wouldn't want to hate my own body

ReputationRep:
    two words.

"bean" and "flicker"

(Original post by Botticello)
    God there are positives and negatives in both sexes! The grass is always greener on the other side.

I love being a girl for many reasons and wouldnt be a guy for all the money in the world. I wish you'd stop whinging about it cause it just makes guys all smug about themselves. I read an article in a magazine about a woman who dressed up as a man and went to a strip club, and said to all women they should be glad they are female, as mens main "browsing" object is women, like how shoes are to some women (her words not mine) and that theyre driven mad by horniness

haaa men giving birth!!! The species would die out
    women are so much more horny than guys, blates :p:

ReputationRep:
    eugh quit moaning everyone please- women and men aren't that different

we just decide because we have different body parts dosent mean we have to live in two separate spheres of thinking and living-

women are often lazy too (me as an example) and men are stupidly irritably when they lose anything-- dont tell me thats any different to bein in a foul mood at certain times of the month- at least u have a choice!!

we're all useless lazy moaning people- but at least we love each other...occasionally :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    women are so much more horny than guys, blates :p:
    I don't know what "blates" means, but I agree with your conclusion there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertin du Nord)
    I don't know what "blates" means, but I agree with your conclusion there.
    I'm honestly starting to believe that you're an old age pensioner in disguise.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristo)
    It's just that lately I've been contemplating the female gender quite a bit and I've come to realise that I wouldn't for the life of me and all the money in the world want to change my gender from Male to Female.

I mean, let's make a list of Pro's and Con's.

Pro's:
    • Orgasms. You have much better and longer orgasms than men, the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings that's twice as many as the penis' glans.
    • You've got breasts to play with.
    • You can wrap a guy around your little finger if you're hot.

Con's:
    • You have to deal with your period.
    • Pregnancy. Morning sickness!
    • Childbirth. THE PAIN!
    • Having to deal with other women who are just as *****y and backstabbing as you.
    • Getting hassled by men in the workplace and having a harder time getting the same kind of job as a man (although that is slowly improving)
    • The In-Laws when you get married, women just can't get on with the mother for some reason.
    • Silent treatment etc. rather than the male "punch up" and let's just be friends again.
    • Having guys who you find completely unattractive pester you in clubs etc.
    • If you're not hot, chances are there's going to be discrimination against you where other hot women are concerned
    • Make-up and beauty! What a hassle.
    • Contraception! Screwing around with your hormones and having unpleasant plastic thingamajiggs implanted.

See, it goes on. Now these are of course just my personal musings but I'm pretty sure some of the other guys out there may feel the same. Do you girls just sometimes wish you weren't a girl but a guy instead? And does it really suck as much as I think it does to be a girl?
    I totally agree with your list of pro's and cons. I also think you're really sweet because you're one of the few guys I have come across who actually understands what a girl has to go through! However...having said that..I don't think I would want to be a guy because I love guys..I know that sounds weird...but I do and I could not live without them. If I was a dude I wouldn't get to marry a guy and love him unconditionally and have his kids etc etc..(unless I was gay of course:p: )
    Another reason I wouldn't like to be a dude is because of erm...erections..isn't it really embarrasing and uncomfortable if you get one whilst with family/friends or in an interview or something?!

ReputationRep:
    Being a girl is a bit sucky. However I'd rather be a girl than a boy We have a ton of rubbish to deal with: 1. Periods - obviously, they suck totally! Pains before and during them, the inconvenience and uncomfortableness and unpleasantness of them, the emotional effect they have on you, horribleness. 2. Boobs - you get all worried and embarassed when you first get them, you hate them 'coz they're too small, too big, different sizes, they affect what clothes you can wear. 3. Pregnancy, morning sickness, labour, childbirth, the actual looking after of a baby - :eek: Having never had a baby I can't imagine how utterly painful it must be but I am sure it must be horrible! 4. Sexism - guys thinking they're superior to you, the idea that certain careers and activities aren't open to girls, that we're weak, that somehow our hormones make us incapable of being rational and sensible!

But then we have advantages...we don't have ugly dangly appendages down below! We can spend ages shopping and doing our hair and make-up, indulging in clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery. We get to gossip! Guys just don't tend to gossip like girlies do. And actually, in a way, I think it's cool we get to do the whole pregnancy thing...must be a pretty amazing feeling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pagal kuri)
    Another reason I wouldn't like to be a dude is because of erm...erections..isn't it really embarrasing and uncomfortable if you get one whilst with family/friends or in an interview or something?!
    You do learn to control it... it's not as though we walk around constantly going "down, boy, down". :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.