Turn on thread page Beta

Unwanted Sexual Fantasy with beautiful women watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been struggling with this unwanted sexual fantasy for a year now and now i have no clue how to deal with it, i thought in time it would pass, but it seems everytime i see a beautiful woman on the net or at work, it comes back and i find it disgusting. I have been trying to deal with it alone as i feel ashamed it, i have tried taking ice cold baths everyday, but then i started suffering from anemia so then i stopped it for a while, i have so tried working out everyday to increase blood circulation but its come back . Any advice would be much appreciated i know i havent tried everything so some pointers would be god. For anyone who is curious the fantasy is golden showers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The joining date suggests trolling, but if it's not...

... so you have golden showers fantasies - so what?

If you don't like them, then the solution is not to more or less literally beat yourself up over them but to go 'Oh', and think of something else.

ReputationRep:
    Embrace it! Loads of people are into all sorts of strange fetishes - as long as it's not hurting anyone and your partner gives consent, what's the big deal? Maybe look online for someone in your area who is into similar stuff? Be safe though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.