The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Film Production Interview

I have an interview with Arts University Bournemouth for BA Film Production next week and I'm really worried as I have no idea what to expect. Has anyone had an interview with them before (or any other film production interviews with different unis) and can give me a bit more information on what expect and what kind of questions they will ask. Also how long are their interviews?

P.S I've made a similar thread in the AUB section, however nobody seems to be replying so I thought I'd post it in a much busier forum in hope for some replies.

Thank you in advance.
Original post by Grade
I have an interview with Arts University Bournemouth for BA Film Production next week and I'm really worried as I have no idea what to expect. Has anyone had an interview with them before (or any other film production interviews with different unis) and can give me a bit more information on what expect and what kind of questions they will ask. Also how long are their interviews?

P.S I've made a similar thread in the AUB section, however nobody seems to be replying so I thought I'd post it in a much busier forum in hope for some replies.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry noone responded to this.

How did your interview go?
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by Grade

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I was wondering if you had your Interview yet, as I also have one next week and was wondering what it was like? :smile:

Thanks, Anna.
Original post by Annapeleties
Hi, I was wondering if you had your Interview yet, as I also have one next week and was wondering what it was like? :smile:

Thanks, Anna.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOURS WENT!!!

I have oe tommorrooooooowwww (aha)

Sorry for the begging. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending