Applications to Law Universities

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sushrut85
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I am going to apply to Oxford and Cambridge for an LLM in four years. i need to know what my CV should look like when i do. Any pointers???
Biggles
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sushrut85)
I am going to apply to Oxford and Cambridge for an LLM in four years. i need to know what my CV should look like when i do. Any pointers???
Well, it should be A4 size, thin, white...
nan Siarich
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sushrut85)
An LLB/BA featuring somewhere would be a start.
btigershark
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just to point out 2 u, You are only aloud to apply to one of the two oxbridge universities, pick Cambridge if you want to go to the better of the two law courses available at Oxbridge, or apply to Oxford if you want slightly more to do at the weekend as there is more to do in Oxfrord than Cambridge!

Up to you
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by btigershark)
Just to point out 2 u, You are only aloud to apply to one of the two oxbridge universities, pick Cambridge if you want to go to the better of the two law courses available at Oxbridge, or apply to Oxford if you want slightly more to do at the weekend as there is more to do in Oxfrord than Cambridge!

Up to you
Is it not different for post-grad?
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Is it not different for post-grad?
Yeh it is...for post grad you can apply to both.

G
btigershark
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, I didn't know that, sorry for providing incorrect information, although the info on advantages of applying to each uni still stands.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by btigershark)
Oh, I didn't know that, sorry for providing incorrect information, although the info on advantages of applying to each uni still stands.
Yeh..but i think someone told me that Oxford isn't as good for post-grad as it is for undergrad???

G
btigershark
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know, just like i said
slinec
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Yeh..but i think someone told me that Oxford isn't as good for post-grad as it is for undergrad???

G
Bar one or two colleges postgrad is just as good as undergrad at Oxford if not better.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.73%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.51%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (87)
22.42%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (51)
13.14%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.15%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.04%

Watched Threads